71.

3 years later.

Aidan's P.O.V.

"Mummy!"- chirped Elodie, Melody, Ethan and Evan, running to meet their beautiful mum with bouquets of flowers. 

Royal Opera House. 

One of the most iconic ballets, "Cinderella", with my beloved, talented wife as the main lead.

Our 10-year-old angel, 4-year-old sweetness and 3-year-old gentlemen and I in the front rows to cheer for her and support her - that's our kind of Friday evening.

I smiled as our children couldn't stop shining with joy because of the seen, every single visit to Opera like the first one for their precious hearts.

"You were spectacular, my darling."- I said with a smile, wrapping my arms around her slender waist, lost in those plump, kissable lips the same way as I was all those years ago. 

"I love you so much, Aidan."- spoke Charlotte sweetly, kissing me gently once more, my smile brightening at the beautiful profession. 

"I love you more than anything, my gorgeous, little dancer."- I stated adoringly, laying a fond kiss on her forehead, the two of us smiling as our rays of sunshine hugged our legs, being our all and everything.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

My family. 

My home, my heaven and the only place, where I belong.

I smiled as Elodie and Melody danced once they stepped out of our car, beaming, beautiful and so graceful. I giggled once Ethan and Evan clung to their sister, making them laugh as they began chasing them around our front yard, all four of them so close and caring with one another. 

"Homemade, family dinner, movie night with cuddles and a family sleepover."- said Aidan warmly, his muscular, powerful arms enveloping my waist, his hard front against my back. 

"Sound like the sweetest evening."- I replied adoringly with a smile as I glanced at him over my shoulder, somehow more in love with him than I was yesterday and days before it. 

"Mummy, daddy, El and Mel fell in the pile of leaves."- giggled our boys, rushing to us, and we smiled, already aware of the tiny mischief they did. 

"Oh, we will get to you!"- spoke our baby girls, running to get to their brothers, who gasped, dashing inside our home. 

"This is all I could ever dream of."- I whispered with a content look, unwilling to have this in any other way, and Aidan smiled at me, leaning down to capture my lips in the most romantic kiss, my heart beating the same it did during our very first kiss. 

Elodie's P.O.V.

Jellybean and I giggled, having tacked our baby brothers down on the rug in our living room, attacking them with tickles. 

"That's what you get for pushing me in the huge pile of leaves."- I laughed, tickling Ethan's most ticklish spots as he laughed, trying to hide from me. 

"And that's for making me trip and fall onto that leafy pile."- giggled Mel, ticking Evan, who chuckled, using his small hands to cover up the best way he could. 

"We are not sorry, but we love you very much."- spoke twins adorably, laughing, and we grinned, stopping the ticklish attack. 

"We love you too, very, very much."- we chirped sincerely, giggling when they hopped up and tackles us on the rug to hug us tightly and smooch our cheeks. 

"So much that you will play cars with us?"- asked our baby brothers with sly smiles and I glanced at jelly, who smiled brightly, thinking of the same thing. 

"Only if we wear matching PJs and cuddle up in our pink blanket."- we announced our offer, grinning when they immediately nodded in agreement, sealing the deal with the sweetest hugs. 

We dashed to our rooms and within mere minutes we met up in the living room, dressed and ready to play. 

The comfiest, silk, white PJs with our little, black, embroidered initials on chest pockets. The fluffiest, pink blanket and tons of our baby brother's favourite car toys. 

"Why would you need the same cars, but in different colours?"- I wondered, addressing the same Bugatti cars: black, red, grey, khaki and dark blue.

"Why would you two need leotards and tutu skirts in dozen of colours?"- the twins shot back and we grinned, now seeing the point of this.

"Mummy, daddy!"- chirped jellybean with the most excited smile as we glanced at our parents, grinning at the sight. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.

We laughed as our babies dashed to us, the happiest to see us in the same PJs, the family look of the evening complete and so sweet. 

"Will we make your mood even better if we say that your favourite pizza is for dinner?"- asked Aidan lovingly and God, those cute grins will never fail to make my heart pound. 

There is nothing like your children's joy. 

You have it all, but the simplicity of your kids' delight is what will make you truly content, that's what will make your soul flutter and will make your efforts genuinely worth it all.

Aidan got pizza out of the oven and cut it while I set the plates, soon all 6 of us cuddled up on the big, cosy sofa with our pups, our children's favourite cartoons playing on the screen as we savoured the gentle evening. 

The gentle evening that slowly turned into a quiet, peaceful night.

I kissed our children's forehead, simply happy as my husband hugged me and our kids, who are soundly asleep, safe, cheery and so loved in our arms. 

This. 

This is a forever kind of thing. 

The sweetest kind of happily ever after. 

~The end~