22.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I held the glass mug full of iced water with lemon, looking at it mindlessly, feeling shattered.

3AM, pitch black night outside, rain is quietly pouring outside. Aidan is sleeping in our bedroom peacefully.

I cannot sleep. I get nightmares from yesterday's events, all I feel is worry, pain and discomfort. There is nothing worse than losing unjustly, being used and betrayed so horribly.

My heart bleeds because I lost my treasured academy, because I let down my gifted students. I am jobless and worst of all - my education, which took years, can be put into only 2 way: it is either big stage or teaching. Neither are available.

Tender touch of big, warm, masculine hands on my bare waist brought me out of my dwelling.

"Hi."- I whispered, my voice giving off that I am holding back ocean of tears.

I bit my lip as he turned the high-chair around, making me face him. He tenderly lifted my head up, holing my chin delicately, and tenderly kissed my forehead, wrapping his muscular, powerful, inked arms around my frame.

That was all it took for me to shatter in his arms and hold onto him tightly, as if he is my lifeline.

"Shh, it's okay, darling. I am right here."- said lovingly Aidan, kissing the top of my head, as I nuzzled my cheek against his vast, robust chest, my small arms around his lean waist.

"You don't need me."- I whispered brokenly, hot tears streaming down my cheeks, my eyes burning from the crying.

"Stop right there, sweetness."- stated my beloved man, cupping my face delicately, wiping away tears with his thumbs, but it was in vain.

"I do not want to hear anything of that sort, baby. With or without your work, with or without any money, with or without any family, with or without whatever else, I need you and I want you. I am truly, madly, insanely, unconditional, everlastingly in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, nobody else."- said warmly Aidan, gazing in my glossy, red eyes, his sincere words oozing meaningfulness.

But my hurt, angry, disappointed heart is drowning in too much agony and misery. I cannot respond positively to him because I do not see any good in myself.

"No, you don't. I am absolutely jobless, I am a waste of space now. At the moment all I am good for is just keeping a bed warm. You need someone strong by your side, not someone broken and so messed up."- I denied, saying the hurtful truth with aching amount of tears brimming in my eyes.

Right now I am nothing: no family, no work, no responsibilities, no confidence, no hopefulness - nothing.

"Don't you dare say that. I don't want you to ever think so about yourself, princess."- opposed my fiancé, wiping away my tears.

"My fiancée is the most brilliant, the most intelligent, the most breathtaking, the sexiest, the strongest, the most adorable, the most benevolent, the most graceful woman in the world. I am marrying the most perfect lady, who is incredible ballerina with a heart of gold."- said adoringly Aidan with a charming smile, kissing away my tears, laying the most doting kisses on my face, at last triggering my small, teary smile.

"I want you in spite of anything, angel. Your love is the only thing I want from you, your kind heart and pure soul are what I love you for."- spoke gently my love, smiling heartwarmingly at me, laying fond kiss on my forehead before hugging me tightly as I snuggled into him, taking the greediest breath of his spicy, musky, peppery fragrance.

"You have my utmost, unconditional support, baby girl. If you want to get into something else, I will support you. If you want to take time off and do nothing, I will support you. If you want create a new school of ballet, I will support you. There is nothing that will make me turn my back on you, darling. All that I want is for you to talk to me and share whatever bothers you, I will do all I can to make things better. If you want to cry, scream, share your problems, gossip or whatever else, just come to me, please, angel. I will be there for you and we will deal with everything together."- said profoundly Aidan, kissing my temple.