60.

Elodie's P.O.V.

"Who is such a cuddly baby?"- I cooed my 6-weeks old sister and peppered her little self with kisses, giggling when she laughed and wiggled her tiny legs and arms. 

"Here is your snack, sugar bear."- said mummy, entered the living room, and I beamed at the sight of the most colourful, most delicious fruit-berry salad.

Pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, papaya, apple, orange, blueberries, raspberries, banana and peach - heaven, this is the best thing ever.

"Thank you, mummy."- I said with a smile, wrapping my arms around her neck as she crouched down to my level and hugged me. 

"Always, honey."- replied mummy and kissed my forehead. 

"Lesli will be here in a couple of minutes, I set the tea and berries in your room for you two, sweetie."- said mummy as I grinned even more, thrilled to bits to have my best friend over. 

"Thank you very, very, very much."- I chirped, super thankful to mummy for arranging everything, and she smiled so prettily at me. 

"Can Lesli meet baby Mel and Jelly, pretty please?"- I asked, batting my lashes and giving mummy my best puppy eyes, using her tiny charms that work on daddy in just a second. 

I use that on daddy too and it works for me too. I will teach baby Melody those things as well. 

"Yes, just be careful when transporting little one, okay, beautiful?"- said mummy lovingly, cuddling me as I snuggled into her, a bit distracted as I played with her super soft, shiny, gorgeous, buttery blonde hair that she styled in such cute curls today. 

"You are the most perfect mummy in the world. You really are a princess, a very cute and pretty princess."- I murmured with a dreamy look on my face, resting my cheek on her little shoulder and gazing at her, seeing why daddy compliments mummy so much and so often. 

Tiny Melody and I have the most stunning parents.

"No, a smile looks way better on you, mummy."- I said with a pout and cupped her soft cheeks, wiping away her tears with my thumbs. 

"Don't cry, mummy, please. My heart doesn't like it when you cry."- I said sadly, not liking it when she or daddy is upset. 

"I have no idea what I did to deserve you, my tiny angel. You are my everything. I love you so, so, so much, baby."- spoke mummy adoringly and hugged me tightly, kissing my temple fondly. 

"You are a blessing, sweetheart. There is nobody like you. Your daddy and I are the happiest to be your parents, you are our pride and joy."- said mummy softly and I hugged her closer to myself, smiling when she smiled. 

"I love you, daddy, Melody, Blue and Jelly so, so, so, so much. More than anything."- I stated sincerely, indeed the most content right now because I have all I have ever wanted. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Elodie matured a lot ever since Melody's arrival, she has been so sweet, thoughtful, attentive, caring and helpful. But most of all - the little one began saying things that get her dad and me sobbing and melting without her even realising it and right now this is that moment. 

Today Aidan had to go to work to check on something and is, alas, holding up, I have been with our girls all day and I love it, we had so much fun, but my mood isn't the best today, I am tired, I couldn't sleep last night and I just do not feel myself - I certainly look accordingly: crop-top, high-waisted sweatpants, no makeup, bad hair day and I drank only 3 cups of strawberry tea throughout the day.