39.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Divine honeymoon.

2 weeks of heaven: serenity of our love, peaceful dates, romantic picnic, cute and sexy photos, wholesome videos, adventurous trips, sporty activities, pleasant stargazing with mellow talks about our plans, daydreaming, endless hours of hot sex and sweet love making, steamy and feverish moments outdoors - all of it and so, so, so much more. 

This was everything and beyond we could ever imagine. I am exceptionally grateful for that one on one time with Aidan - it was indescribable and exceedingly worthwhile. 

Today is August 25th and we are back home in London. 

"Mummy! Daddy!"- chirped our little angel, dashing to us the second granddad helped her out of her car seat and set her on the ground. 

We smiled brightly, crouching down to her level, and squeezed our tiny princess, peppering her cute face with kisses as she cuddled up against us, beaming with joy.

"You are here early!"- stated joyfully Elodie, squishing us, and we nodded, holding her in our arms. 

"We wanted to surprise you, honey."- we replied lovingly, smooching her cheeks.

"Best surprise ever!"- stated delightedly our baby, squeezing us, making our hearts flutter. 

We had to arrive today around 3PM, but we decided to come sooner - at 9AM - and surprise our baby girl. 

Once we greeted James and Jessica, we hugged Blue, who had a very adventurous experience, no doubt. My parents-in-law had to leave, emergency at work, but promised to stop by tomorrow for dinner, which we insisted on. 

"Homie-home."- chirped Elodie, dashing around the house, causing us to laugh wholeheartedly.

Aidan and I cuddled our baby and Blue in the living room, spoiling her with adorable and gorgeous gifts we got her during our trips to different islands. She surprised us with the most stunning, pearly white shells and precious, handmade bracelets, created out of tiny shells, and we eagerly wore the marvellous creations right away. All of us chatted about our trips while looking through pictures. 

"I have the pretties mummy and daddy."- murmured happily our sweetie and showed us photo that she stumbled upon, clearly liking it the most, making us melt and smile so contentedly.

My beloved husband and I cuddling early in the morning, savouring our mellow and cosy bubble.

"We have the most gorgeous little daughter."- we stated profoundly, cuddling our baby close to ourselves, as she giggled, leaving her iPad and our phones aside to snuggle into us.

"Did Santa stop by?"- asked winsomely Elodie and I glanced at Aidan, who is already gazing at me, smiling so dreamily. 

We talked about this because we knew that she will ask it once we are alone - she asked about it daily during each call we had.