11.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

"Fuck."- raspy, hoarse voice uttered in my neck as I shifted.

Large, veiny, masculine, warm hand pinned my hips in place and I hummed sleepily, trying to nuzzle into Aidan, only to pout as he kept me still in my place, giving my hips firm squeeze.

"I want to cuddle, please."- I murmured drowsily, reaching for his hand, gently intertwine our fingers.

"After rubbing your perfect ass against my crotch?"- asked coarsely Aidan and I frowned while my mind sleepily processed what he said.

I bit my lip lightly, realising what he meant. My thighs rubbed together as want to give him a hand clouded my mind.

"I can help you with that."- I said softly, turning around, gazing in my favourite pair of caramel brown eyes through my long, thick, dark lashes.

"You don't have to, princess. I can just take a cold shower."- stated honestly my boyfriend, kissing me fondly as I cupped his cheek gently.

"I want to."- I said certainly, laying hot kiss on his plump lips, lightly nibbling his bottom lip.

Aidan sighed throatily in our tantalising kiss and gripped my waist securely, pinning me to his robust, hard, strong body, making me gasp quietly at the beatific sensation. My hands slowly skimmed down to his finely chiselled chest, slowly trailing down to his defined, honed to perfection, mouth-watering 6 pack.

My nails lightly traced his defined V-line, earning fruity sigh of approval. I detached our lips, glancing in his predatory, yet loving eyes, and laid him on his back, straddling his hips. I left trails of hot kisses on his neck, mapping my way down.

I kissed his abs and V-line, slowly stroking his big, thick, erect cock, circling my hands. He fisted my hair gently, letting our delectable moan once my lips locked around his tip as I sucked on it, trailing my tongue along his tip.

I slowly bobbed my head down, moaning softly as he hit the back of my throat. My tongue traced his veins, teasing his tip as I sucked his cock, massaging his base with both hands.

"Fuck, baby."- moaned frailty Aidan, lightly nudging my head down more when I sucked harder, stroking his thick, long erection as I moved.

His hold of my long, blonde hair tightened a bit and gruff, coarse, delectable groans, moans and sighs only encouraged me to go, boosting my confidence. I took my time once in a while, going faster occasionally. My hands, lips, mouth and tongue worked in sync as I picked up on what gets off him best, paying more attention to that and pace that he was good with.

I sucked on his tip, swirling my tongue around his head, slowly leaving wet kisses along his big dick, clenching my thighs as he fisted my hair, laying his large, veiny, masculine hand on the back of my head.

"Mhm, fucking hell."- spoke hoarsely my beloved man, moaning sensually, spilling at the back of my throat.

Aidan's P.O.V.

My hand untangled from her lustrous, velvety, buttery blonde hair and I pulled her on top of myself, claiming her plump, full, pink lips in a hot, deep, voluptuous kiss. I took the hem of her silk top and got rid of it, dismissing silk shorts aside just as impatiently.