50.

Elodie's P.O.V.

I smiled happily, peacefully making jasmine tea for my beautiful mummy while the coffee machine is preparing a warm vanilla latte for my loving daddy. In a couple of minutes, everything was ready and I carefully put everything on a tray before slowly and cautiously heading upstairs. 

"Tiny, slow steps."- I murmured to myself, watchful of the stairs and things I am carrying. 

In a bit, I reached my destination and put the tray down to open the door. Then I took the tray and excitedly entered my parents' bedroom, happy that they are still sleeping and unaware of my surprise. 

I stood on my tip-toes and quietly put the stay down on daddy's nightstand while Blue quickly found himself a cosy spot next to my mummy. I climbed on the huge, comfy bed and pecked their cheeks gently. 

"Good morning, mummy, daddy."- I whispered lovingly, gently waking them up, just like they wake me up: delicate back rubs, smooches on cheeks and forehead, quiet and pleasant tone.

"Good morning, tiny sweetie. "- said daddy, kissing my cheek as I smiled brighter, pecking his forehead. 

"Good morning, sugar bear."- spoke mummy adoringly with the prettiest smile and kissed my nose gently before I eagerly smooched her cheeks and did something I have been waiting for all night. 

"Hello, my tiny sister."- I chirped in pure ecstasy, hugging mummy's belly and kissing it lovingly, just to pout. 

"It's not the same."- I murmured with a pout, feeling the difference when cuddling her, and glanced at them with puppy eyes. 

"What do you mean, honey?"- asked daddy in concern as mummy lifted the silk PJs top up a bit, immediately erasing all of my questions. 

"My tiny sister grew up!"- I said in pure joy, grinning with daddy as we watched the little update. 

A very gorgeous, cute, little update! 

Mummy's belly grew! It was so small, barely noticeable and now it is actually like a petite bump! 

"The 6th week starts beautifully."- spoke mummy with a smile, giggling cutely when daddy joined me in hugging and kissing my baby sister, as excited as me and mummy.

We laid mummy on her back and attacked her with cuddles as she smiled, hugging us lovingly. 

"Why is our small beauty up so early?"- asked mummy in care, tucking a strand of my brunette hair behind my ear. 

"I wanted to make you breakfast and tell you how much I love you."- I said happily, hugging them super tightly and affectionately, pecking their cheeks. 

"You are the best mummy and daddy I could possibly wish for. I appreciate you and everything you do for me very much. I am very, very, very grateful for you."- I chirped sincerely as mummy kissed my cheek and daddy kissed my hands, both of them hugging me mellowly.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

This is everything to any parent. 

There is nothing better than your child telling you such meaningful things while smiling and hugging you like you truly are her entire world. The world doesn't have things that can possibly compare with this heartfelt moment.