19.

Aidan's P.O.V.

I hit a punching bag hard, letting the built up rage out, feeling like I can burn the world down from how bloody enraged I am. 

Once a pair of lean, dainty arms wrapped around my waist from behind, I stopped. 

"My love, it's 4AM."- said softly in care and worry my sweetness and I turned around in her embrace, having no idea how I feel. 

My anger is still here, yet as I look in her kind, innocent eyes, I calm down, and when I glance at her silk nightgown that covers as much as nothing, I want to ravish her and bring heaven and paradise to her. 

"Once the lawyer comes at 10AM, we will deal with it together, like a team that we are, my life. Right now, at 4AM, we can change nothing."- soothed my beloved, taking my gloves off. 

"I need to hit something and punching bag sounds just right."- I sighed, her tiny hands intertwined with mine. 

"What you need is a good rest and peaceful sleep, handsome. I won't let you dig your health into ruins."- stated cutely Charlotte, making me smile at her adorable, feisty, beyond caring and benevolent self. 

Not even bothered to argue, I let her take me upstairs to our room, door closing once we were inside. 

"Mhm, don't go, princess."- I said hoarsely, my voice smoky and gruff, and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, pulling her closer.

I smiled as my stunning fiancée kissed me tenderly, untying the knot on my sweatpants. My hands took hold of her silk nightgown, riding it up, dropping it on the floor, exposing her heavenly hour-glass figure for me. She took my black sweatpants off, sliding down my boxers, and I slipped the thin, sheer fabric of her thong down, scooping her feathery self up in my arms, our lips never daring to death. 

Warm water poured down on us and I hugged me love tightly, smiling as she kissing the top of my head, running her slender fingers through my wet hair, my face nuzzled in the crook of her comely neck. 

"It will be fine, we will figure it out, my love. I will not leave your and Elodie's side."- whispered fondly Charlotte, smiling dazzlingly as I couldn't help, but smile. 

I lifted my head up and cupped her cheek gently, pressing my lips against her sugary, luscious, plump ones, kissing her delicately, silently telling her how much I prize her and all she does for me and our daughter. Her devoted, sweet kiss oozed how much she adores me and how much she cares about our baby. 

"Mhm, that's my imposing, cuddly squishy."- said adorably Charlotte, seeing my smile that turned into a grin at her words. 

Squishy, handsome, her king, her love, her life, baby - I am sucker for her nicknames for me. I love it when she addresses me like that, it warms my heart to no extend. 

My heart melted and brimmed with tranquility as she looked after me utterly, kissing and caressing me while her small, soft, beautiful hands skimmed along my body, soothing me better than any lullaby ever could. I gladly took care of my sweetheart, kissing and adoring every inch of her angelic self, worshipping the sensation of her silky, sleek skin against my touch.

Nothing feels sexual about this. This feels so pure, so affectionate, so loving, so tender.  

"My sweet burrito."- giggled melodically my breathtaking fiancée, wrapping me in 2 huge towels - one around my hips, the other around my torso in a way that it covers the back of my head too -  making us laugh at the scene of the two of us being wrapped indeed like burritos. 

"I love you so damn much, darling."- I stated meaningfully, kissing her petite hands and ring. 

"I love you very, very, very much, baby."- spoke sincerely my love, pecking me fondly, laying the most wholesome kisses on my dimples.