21.

Aidan's P.O.V.

February knocked on our door.

So damn much happened, too much to our liking.

Media began buzzing with articles on my fiancée and I, our relationship seems to be the only thing people talk about. We cannot go out in peace - paparazzi are breaking down our necks 24/7.

We cannot get to wedding planning because of regular hearings in court. Trials are finally bound to end today and we will finally find out the last, set verdict.

Right now, I am taking care of one problem, determined to end the non-stop buzzing and hustling.

"At last, we reach the hottest topic of the world's news feed."- said Jimmy, latest photos popping on the screen.

"Your fiancée Charlotte Campbell finally made official appearance in tabloids with you by her side. You two are headlining GQ's covers and are the talk of the freshest issue."- stated the host with a smile, holding the issue of the magazine.

"It felt like taking loads of luggage off our shoulders, really

"It felt like taking loads of luggage off our shoulders, really."- I admitted, being glad that all rumours are gone with no traces left behind.

"You were very open when answering questions. You shared glimpses of your life in ways many keep hidden."- said Jimmy, addressing the long interview and additional Q&A that goes with it.

"The prime reason for us agreeing to this is to clarify all rumours. I don't want people to pass us by and ask whether Charlotte is my lover, friend or anything of that sort. I don't want others to eye her like their bed goal and give her lewd comments. We are engaged, I am marrying the love of my life - that's all that concerns others."- I spoke genuinely, having nothing to hide about my devoted relationship.

"Your and Charlotte's instagram quickly filled with pictures that still get people wondering, though. I'd say she has quite huge auditory - 300 million followers - and it seems like lots of them are men, who I highly doubt are interested in ballet."- pointed out Jimmy, a smile forming on my face as I saw photographs show up on the big screen.