46.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

"Merry Christmas, my darling."- said huskily my handsome husband, kissing my lips gently, everything ounce of my heart beaming with joy as my eyes fluttered open, meeting his heavenly, caramel-brown ones. 

"Merry Christmas, my life."- I spoke contentedly, gently cupping his cheek as he kissed me lovingly, hugging me adoringly. 

"You are my best, my favourite Christmas gift, baby girl."- stated Aidan sweetly, colouring my smile into even brighter colours as I kissed his beautiful nose, thanking heaven for him and our little girl. 

"The feeling is very mutual, my love."- I murmured sincerely, melting in his cosy embrace. 

"This is definitely the best present ever."- said devilishly my beloved man, palming my bum and squeezing it generously, clearly loving the presence of a mere thong on me.

"Mmh, I can think of a few ways to top this off."- I spoke alluringly, smiling as he kissed my neck lushly, taking his time with every single kiss. 

"You moaning my name as you cum better me on top of the list, baby."- said my husband titillatingly, sinking his long middle and index fingers in me, smirking as I gasped softly in his neck, my eyes fluttering close in enjoyment.

"Oh God."- I spoke breathily and bit my lip, my eyes rolling back in delight as I couldn't absorb what is this delirious, pleasant motion that he kept doing over and over again. 

"Do you like that, princess?"- asked Aidan coarsely, laying my leg across his hips, and pushed his fingers deeper into me, doing such new, satisfying things to me.

I just nodded weakly in reply, moaning softly as he continued fingering me, touching the right place, making my mind turn off completely. 

"Aidan."- I whimpered, my eyes shutting close once he reached the "a" spot, making everything go blank for me from the immense pleasure. 

Aidan's P.O.V.

Once my innocent wife swore in my neck, moaning louder, I smirked in pride and satisfaction, knowing that she is definitely fond of the technique. 

She wanted to say that she is close, she really did, but nothing, except the sweetest moan, escaped from her because she was already orgasming gloriously. I gently rubbed her clit, teasing the sensitive area around it, smirking as Charlotte clutched on my biceps, moaning angelically in pleasure. 

"Sit on my face, my love."- I said smokily, wanting to taste her now, and she was eager to nod, breathing heavily as I teased her wet folds with my fingers.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Our sex is always mind-blowing, beyond any words, it is always so-so blissful and delightful. 

But what he is doing to me now with his mouth, tongue and fingers is way more than euphoric. It is something way more incredible and ravishing. 

I leaned my forearms on the headboard, scratching it, my head throwing back as I moaned, feeling his skilful tongue on my clit, driving me wild. My hands clutched the headboard, nails digging into it as his long, slender finger pushed into me, adding to the phenomenal sensations. 

"I am so close."- I whimpered softly, my breathing hitching as he sucked my clit gently, flicking it with his tongue, making me moan sheerly. 

"Mhm, yes."- I spoke soundlessly, biting my bottom lip, my head tilting forward and eyes shutting close as he pulled me down, devouring me as I came hard, whimpering in pleasure and sensitivity.