Hyunin/Imposter

Jeongin nervously gulped looking out through his helmet visor at his new crewmates.

"Everyone this is Yang Jeongin, or Pink." The black suited man, there captain introduced. "He's fresh out of training, from today on he'll be apart of are crew."

"I'm Chan by the way, feel free to come to me if you have any questions." He said looking at Jeongin who gave a small nod. Turning back to the crew Yellow immediately stood up and extended his hand for a shake. "Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Lee Felix." The boy as Jeongin took his hand. "Nice to meet you to." Jeongin said softly.

"Next is Kim Hana, or Cyan she's also a fresh from training." Chan introduced the girl who gave a bow.

"Seungmin will show you two to your rooms." Chan said as he gestured to White who gave a small nod. "Please follow me." The male said as he turned, Jeongin and Hana both followed the other boy down the hallways to the shared rooms. "You'll be staying with another Female crewmate." Seungmin said as he turned to Hana who nodded she entered the separate room, while Seungmin led Jeongin into the boys dorms. "You can have this bunk." He said patting on the bottom bed.

"U-uh thank you." He stuttered nervously. "Do you not have any spare clothing with you?" Seungmin asked looking at the boy who shook his head.

"No, they took are bags with them." Jeongin said. Seungmin was quiet for a few moments before sighing. "Okay then I'll lend you some clothes, for now we should head back and get are task."

Jeongin followed the white suited male back into the meeting table where Chan had given them their tasks. Nervously Jeongin made his way to electrical to fix the wiring. He had trained for this, for a year after his parents told him it would be a good thing for him to do going out in space. Of course he didn't argue against it cause when his parents came to a decision he own opinion didn't matter. He had been terrified to step foot in a ship mainly because he heard of what happened up there with impostors. Killers who took out their own crewmates.He shivered at the thought.

Entering electrical, he made his way to the back, shining his flashlight to see the wires. Grabbing the snapped wire he pulled it out, reaching down he grabbed another spare cord from a box near by and got to work.

After connecting his first half he cursed silently when he couldn't reach far enough to connect the second half. Biting his lip he turned around flashlight in hand as he made his way back out of electrical to seek help. Looking down the hall he caught sight of Red who was doing something with the engine.

"E-excuse me?" Jeongin said as he looked at the other who turned. "I-i can't reach the back of the panel could you help me?" He asked the other.

He sighed in relief when the other nodded and finished up his task before following Jeongin into electrical. "I just need to plug the green wire into the far back." Jeongin said as he shone the flashlight in the panel. Red nodded and grabbed the wire reaching back and plugging it in. "There." He mumbled.

"Thank you." Jeongin said sheepishly as he closed the panel screwing it shut. Turning back around red was already gone. With a small frown he made his way out of electrical and to admin. Walking in Felix was uploading data, he turned to see Jeongin and waved at the other who waved back. Pulling out his card he swiped it, confirming his ID before leaving Admin.

While looking down at his file for tasks he ran into something or rather someone.

"Yah! What The Hell Watch Where Your Going!" A voice yelled startling him, standing there was Purple suited crewmate who was a female from what her voice sounded like. "I-im sorry I didn't mea—" He started but was cut off with a scoff.