Hyunin/Snakes & Badgers part 2

Sitting at the Slytherin table made Jeongin nervous the looks he got from them actually weren't bad looks they just seemed scary.

"Jeongin right?" A cat like boy asked with a small smile as he looked at him. "Y-yeah." He stuttered out shyly as he slowly ate one of the muffins he was offered from another Slytherin. "I'm Lee Minho nice to meet you." He introduced with a smile. Jeongin blinked for a few seconds like he recognized something.

"Your Jisung's boyfriend?" He asked looking at the other who gave a small nod. "He always talks about you." Jeongin said with a small huff and a pout. "No offense but it's kinda annoying." He mumbled. Hyunjin's eyes widened and Chan choked on his drink as they looked at Minho who simply laughed it off. They looked at each other eyes wide in disbelief. If anyone said that usaully they'd end up with a bloody nose. And here Minho was just laughing it off with a smile.

"Oh, and your Chan right?" Jeongin asked looking across the table at the pale male who gave a small nod. "Seungmim said your on his last nerve and if you skip tutoring one more time to wish yourself good luck on the final exam for potions." Jeongin said as he grabbed a biscuit. Chan forced a smile and a nod before rushing off with the excuse of needing to study.

"So Jeongin are you gonna play at the match next week?" Minho asked earning a nod from the boy. "Madam pomfrey said I would be able to, since the medicine helped." Jeongin said with a big smile. "It'll be my first match."

Hyunjin could see the excitement in the boys eyes as a big smile formed on his face. "Yah, why do you have so many books?" Minho asked looking at the textbooks on the table infront of Hyunjin who shrugged. "Herbology." He muttered. "Oh right, if you want Hyung I can help you tomorrow." Jeongin said as he flashed Hyunjin a cute smile that made his heart flutter and practically pound in his chest. "Y-yeah sure." He said turning his gaze away from the boy.

Minho narrowed his eyes furrowing his brows as he watched the two, before a sly smirk formed on his face.

This would indeed be fun.

....

"You like him."

"Do not!" Hyunjin argued as he glared at the elder who face an amused look toward him. "Who?" Chan asked looking up from his text book and over at the two boy's. Minho turned to him with his devilish grin. "Hyunjinnie has a crush on the little hufflepuff boy." Minho said with an amused laugh. Hyunjin scoffed and glared holes into the laughing boy.

Chan gave a small huff of air as a smile formed on his face. Minho turned back to Hyunjin a smile forming on his face as he looked at the younger boy. Hyunjin felt that the smile was one that meant Minho was definitely up to something.

"Dont worry Jinnie, I won't say anything...yet."

"I think you two would be cute." Chan said as he flipped the page of notes and started reading again. Hyunjin groaned rolling over and stuffing his face into the fluffy white pillow.

It was true Hyunjin did have a crush on the bubbly hufflepuff boy. He was just too cute and when he smiled the way his dimple showed. Hyunjin swore it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen. Sighing he rolled back over and sat up looking over at the text books Jeongin gave him to study. A small smile formed on his face, his heart racing a bit at the thought of seeing the cute boy tomorrow.

°°

"Hyunjin." Jeongin said with a small smile as he waved at the older boy. Hyunjin smiled back returning a small wave as well.

"We can head to the library, Taeyong Hyung lended me some books on herbology they should help you understand more." Jeongin said as he walked along side Hyunjin who was taking in the younger boys facial details. "Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked looking at the older boy who snapped out of his thoughts, his face flushing red. "O-oh yeah what where you saying?" He asked flustered his hands coming up to cover his cheeks.