Minsung: Sick

Jisung hadn't felt good since he went to work. His stomach ached and he felt horribly hot through the whole day. Chan and Changbin tried sending him home saying that they could finish writing the lyrics when he felt better. Of course Jisung denied saying he was okay and it was just a light cold.

Now he was sitting in his at home office eleven o'clock at night drinking tea to help sooth his stomach while he worked on organizing the lyrics. It wasn't odd for him to stay up late, he often did so when working on a new song of course Minho would make sure to drag him out of his office and force him to take a shower before going to bed with the younger.

Minho worked as a dance instructor so he often stayed late for classes or students who needed extra help. A groan left Jisung as he held his forehead the aching still not going away. 

He already took some medication a few hours ago and despite that he was still feeling horrible. Even though he was burning up he felt like he was freezing, which was why he was wrapped in his favorite fuzzy red blanket Minho got for him on his birthday. 

The sound of the apartment door opening and closing caught Jisung's ears a small smile forming on his face as he pushed back his chair and stood up leaving his office and heading to the living room where he boyfriend was. "Hyung." He mumbled tiredly as he walked over to the other who smiled walking over and embracing the smaller in a soft hug. "Hannie~. How was your day?" Minho asked pulling back and setting his stuff down in the coffee table. 

"It was okay. How about yours?" He asked looking at Minho who sighed. "It was good, some kids needed extra help so I stayed later than I intended to." He mumbled with a yawn. Turning to Jisung a frown formed on his face as he looked at the younger boy with furrowed brows. His hand came up to rest on Jisung's forehead a concerned expression forming on his face.

"You okay Hannie you feel really hot." He said, his tone filled with worried. Jisung pulled away from his hand forcing a smile despite feeling sluggish and nauseous. "I'm fine Hyung, I think we should go to bed it's getting late." Jisung said as he wrapped his blanket tighter around himself and walked toward his and Minho's room.

Minho nodded still a bit concerned as he followed the younger to their room. After taking a hot shower Jisung laid down to rest holding his stomach as the ache's continued. Minho dipped onto the bed beside him pulling Jisung toward him as he spooned the younger who forced back a groan when his head started spinning. 

"Night Hannie, I love you." Minho mumbled as he tangled his legs with Jisungs.

"Night hyung, I love you too."

//

Jisung woke up sweaty his eyes teary as his stomached ached worse than it had yesterday, beside him still asleep was Minho who had the smaller boy tucked in his arms. Sleepily Jisung pulled away groaning as he rolled over to his back.

"Hyung." He mumbled softly as more tears filled his eyes. Jisung lightly shook Minho his arms a bit wobbly from feeling so weak and sick. "Hannie what's wrong." The elder asked with a yawn opening his tired eyes to look at Jisung who's bottom lip trembled the horrible feeling of being ill dreading over him.

"I don't feel good Min." He whined a single tear falling down his cheek. Minho frowned quickly sitting up  and placing a hand on Jisung's forehead a gasp leaving him at how hot he younger's temperature was.

"Hannie baby your burning up." Minho said as he quickly slid off the bed, now wide awake. Pulling the blankets back over Jisung he pushed back the boy's hair with a worried expression. "Baby I'm gonna go get the thermometer and some water and medication for you. I'll be right back princess." Minho said as he turned and rushed toward the door.  Jisung whined holding his head with a groan. It felt like everything was spinning. Closing his eyes he tried to keep the headache from getting worse than it already was.

Minho came back into the room with everything he said he would. Setting the glass of water on the nightside he grabbed the thermometer and slipping it into Jisung's mouth and under his tounge. His eyes widened at the numbers turning up on the device. "Fuck your at a 101 baby." He said setting it down before reaching over to grab the glass of water. 

"Hannie I'm gonna sit you up okay?" Minho said as he looked at the younger who gave a small nod. Once Jisung was up Minho grabbed a few pillows placing them behind the boy before handing him the glass of water a pill.

Jisung chugged the water as he popped the pill. He felt dehydrated. "Hyung." He whined tears falling down his cheeks from the bad feeling of being sick.

"I know, I know Hannie." Minho said softly as he stood up quickly walking to the restroom. He came back with a damp towel, his facial expression worried as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Pushing Jisungs hair back he folded the rag placing it on the boy's forehead before reaching over toward the nightstand to grab his phone. "I'll call in sick for you." Minho said as he quickly opened the device and searched for Chans number. "No, I have to finish the lyrics today." He said as he reached for Minho's phone.

"Jisung your in no condition to work today." The elder said sternly as he pressed on Chan's number. 

Bringing the phone to his ears he grabbed Jisung's hand giving a gentle squeeze to help relax the other. 

"Hello? Minho?" Chan said on the other line a bit of worry in his tone, since Minho didn't call unless it was an emergency. "Hi Chan. I was calling in sick for Jisung, he's not feeling well. I think he might have a bug." Minho said as he looked at Jisung softly running his fingers through his boys brown hair.

"Okay, make sure he gets lots of rest and tell him not to worry about the lyrics me and Changbin will get them done today."

"I will, thank you." Minho said as he stood up to adjust the temperature.

"Looks like I'll be staying home to Sungie."

"Thank you Linoring." Jisung sniffled as he looked at the other with his heart shaped smile.

"I love you, you brat." Minho chuckled as he slipped into bed besides Jisung who smiled giving a small laugh.

"I love you too Hyungie~"