Changlix/ Baby

"Binnie where's the vegemite?" Felix asked as he looked through the cabinet with a small pout.

"Baby you ate the last jar yesterday." Changbin said as he walked into the kitchen. "What!? Binnie I need my Vegemite." Fekix whined as he looked at Changbin with teary eyes.

Vegemite was something Felix had been craving whether it was putting it on bread or eating it straight out of the jar. The did have a whole stock that was until Felix got pregnant and starting craving it.

"Hey, don't cry love. We can order some more online okay?" Changbin said as he looked at the boy who sniffled with a nod. "Cuddles?" Felix said as he looked at the other with a small pout. Smiling Changbin nodded.

The sat down on the couch with Changbin cuddling Felix who rubbed the small bump. He was only 2 months in so his baby bump wasn't to big. They were having a baby girl. Though neither of them have thought about names yet. They planned on thinking of names later on for now they enjoyed the thought of their precious baby girl.

"Binnie, what if the baby is sick when she's born?" Felix asked as he played with the others fingers. Changbin frowned resting his head on Felix's shoulder. "She won't be baby, I promise are little pumpkin will be born healthy." Changbin said as he pulled Felix down as he laid back on the couch. Giggling the other turned around pecking Changbin on the lips with a curt smile.

"Okay Binnie."

/this one's very short :)