Side Effects/2

"Jinnie my head hurts." Jeongin whined softly sitting up and looking over at the other who frowned setting down the pills and making his way over to the little one. "You need to lay down petal, I'll restore your memory in a bit." Hyunjin said as he gently helped the younger lay back down the bed. 

"Something bad happened Jinnie didn't it." Jeongin muttered softly as he turned to lay on his side a small pout forming on his face as he hugged on of the soft fluffy silk blankets. 

"That's why Lixxie was crying and the others are going to hold a council meeting."  He mumbled tears forming in his eyes as he gave a soft sniffle clutching onto the blankets tighter. Hyunjin sighed sitting down on the edge on the bed and brushing back the boys hair with a soft smile.

"Is Lixxie gonna get in trouble, I-if he does I'll give up my land and I'll vow for him." Jeongin said quickly. "Hey, nobody's gonna get in trouble love bug okay. You just worry about getting sleep petal." Hyunjin said as he leaned down pecking the boy on his cheek. 

Nodding Jeongin curled up in the blankets slowly falling asleep with the soft scent of lavender and honey filling the room. Sighing Hyunjin gently ran his fingers through the boys hair smiling fondly at the younger before standing up from the bedside and looking over at the shadowed figure on the other side of the room. 

"Watch him with your life Seong-Jae. If anything happens to my petal I'll personally see to it that you don't see another day." Hyunjin said his tone stern as he narrowed his eyes on the male who nodded assuringly. 

Leaving the room he walked down the corridor his gaze dark as he made his way to the council room. 

Opening the door he was greeted by the other members who sat around the large table all of them silent. Chan turned to him with an emotionless expression. "Is Jeongin not attending?" He asked earning a head shake from Hyunjin as the other walked in sitting down in his spot. 

"We should start now." Minho said looking at Chan who nodded taking a deep breath and releasing it. 

"Felix." He started turning his gaze to the younger boy who was fidgeting with his fingers his nerves bouncing out of the roof. "Yes." The freckled faced boy said shakily his voice just shy of a whisper. 

"Felix had nothing to do with the incident." Hyunjin spoke up looking at Chan who frowned now turning his attention to him. "The spirits got out on their own accord, Felix was no where near the realm at the time." He informed with a straight face watching as Chan nodded. 

"So you were there instead?" Minho asked with a challenging look. Everyone turned to look at Hyunjin who shook his head giving a soft smile. "No, I was looking after Jeongin's territories. However I was informed by Seong-Jae that Kim Jin-muk one of the trouble some souls had escaped and managed to get out of the realm which caused the border to break." He said with a sigh running his hands through his dark locks. 

"Seungmin as it was your land I will pay back highly for this incident and the deaths caused from the destruction." Hyunjin said turning to look at the other who gave a small nod. "I also owe everyone here for what it has cost you." 

"No need." Chan said earing a confused look from the younger. "You shouldn't have to, we've all had troubles lately and you and Jeongin's haven't had the best luck. Hyunjin don't stress yourself more than you have." He said with a small smile. "I agree you shouldn't have to trouble with this." Seungmin agreed lifting the wine glass and taking a sip.

"I can handle things myself, you should be spending time with Jeongin." Seungmin said earning a nod from Hyunjin who hummed lightly. He was thankful for such good friends they had been through thick and thin together and understood each other. They where like family.