7 Whipped Men/ Part 3

Jeongin took a deep breath before entering the tattoo shop, nervously walking in with a small smile.

"Innie? What are you doing here?" Chan asked turning around to look at the younger who walked toward the counter.

"I uh..wanted to get a tattoo." He said with a shy smile fiddling with his fingers. "Oh? Okay then, you can come back here, Changbin is in the room there if you want to discuss what your wanting." Chan said as he gestured over to the room entrance covered by the bead curtains hanging down.

Nodding Jeongin headed to the back slowly walking in and looking over at Changbin who was working on a sketch. "Hyung." He said softly earning the attention of the elder.
"Innie why are you here?" He asked turning his chair to face the younger. "I  wanted to get a tattoo. Chan Hyung told me to talk to you about what I wanted." Jeongin said earning a nod from Changbin who waved him over.

He took a seat next to the elder looking at the work he had been sketching. "Okay, do you have anything in mind?" Changbin asked as grabbed his pencil.

"Yeah, I wanted to get something special actually." Jeongin said with a small smile.

After talking it out with Changbin, and getting the final sketch Chan got him ready to actually get the tattoo.

Laying down Jeongin shivered when Chan started to wipe down the area where he would be getting the tattoo. "I'm guessing Hyunjin doesn't know about this." He chuckled earning a small nod from Jeongin. "Its a surprise." He chirped with a giggle.

"Lets get started."

...

"Wasn't expecting this." Hyunjin said as he sharpened his knife a sigh leaving him as he tilted his head and looked at the man tied to the chair sobbing his mouth gagged. "Don't worry we already had someone get your son, not like you'd be worried after what you did to him. He's in good hands now." Hyunjin said as he walked over toward the man knife in hand.

"You wanna know how we found you?" He asked running the blade over the man's cheeks, not enough pressure to cut but enough to feel the sharpness.

"Your sick dying wife tipped us off." Hyunjin said a smirk forming on his face as he leaned forward pressing the knife harder until he made a cut across the man's face, blood seeping down the guy's cheek.

"She knew what you where doing and now your gonna pay the price."

///

"Baby I'm home." Hyunjin said as he walked into the apartment setting down his keys and sleeping off his shoes before heading into the living room where Jeongin greeted him.

"Jinnie your home." He said with a
smile as he rushed up to the elder wrapping his arms around him with a smile. "I have a surprise." Jeongin said pulling away with a cheeky grin.

"Oh do you know?" Hyunjin asked with a raised brow as he wrapped his arms around the youngers waist.

"Take off my shirt?" Jeongin asked in a whisper. With a smirk Hyunjins fingers trialed along the hem of the pink sweater before pulling it up and over Jeongins head with the help of the younger. "Okay, just don't get mad." Jeongin said softly as he slowly turned around.

Hyunjins eyes widened gasping at the ink imprinted on Jeongins skin. "You got a tattoo?" He asked staring at the youngers back.

"Is..is it okay?" He asked nervously. Hyunjin ran his tounge over his lips staring at the fresh tattoo.

"Its your birth flower, I wanted to get it since you have mine on you." Jeongin said shyly shivering and twitching as Hyunjin ran his hands up his small waist. Underneath the tattoo of tulips was the English initials H.HJ. underneath it.