Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets

Hyunin smut cause I feel like it ;)

//

"Hyunjin I'm gonna be gone for today okay, I should be back tomorrow alright?" Chan said looking back at the hybrid sitting on the couch who was most likely getting into something. "Okay Hyung." He said watching as the other grabbed his keys and leave the house locking the door behind him before walking to his car. 

Hyunjin watched through the window making sure to watch as Chan pulled out of the drive and down the street. Smiling the hybrid ran upstairs to his room flinging the door open to reveal the mess of blankets on the bed. 

"He's gone." He said cheerfully. 

Wiggling out from under the blankets the white haired boy giggled cutely his big ears perking up as his tail wagged furiously. Joining the other on the bed Hyunjin playfully tackled the younger boy onto the bed playfighting with the boy for a few minutes before cuddling him.

Jeongin was the boy's name. Hyunjin wasn't exactly sure how they met, but he did remember that he found the small fox in the backyard one day when of course Chan wasn't home from then on he had been sneaking the other into the house when the aussie left for work. The first few times it had been easy. He would go to the back and let Jeongin in and they would spend the day together. 

That was until the damn neighbor snitched on him. Of course he managed to make up a good enough lie to Chan and his owner let it go. 

Now they had to be careful. So Hyunjin let Jeongin in from the laundry room window right where his neighbors couldn't see and somewhere the boy could hide is Chan some how caught Hyunjin. 

At first Hyunjin though Jeongin might of been a stray hybrid out on his own with no home, but then he learned that  the boy had an owner named Minho who was dating another guy Jisung but the two where always busy and didn't come home till late at night so naturally he wanted company and just so happened to stumbled into the backyard. 

"Hyung can we do the thing today?" Jeongin asked looking at the ferret hybrid who pursed his lips a bit. "Breed?" Hyunjin said as he groomed the younger boy, his arms wrapped possessively around him as he licked at the sandy ears. Jeongin made a small chirp as Hyunjin moved from licking his ears to running his tounge up his neck. 

"Yes." He said earning a soft hum from the older boy who nipped at the back of his neck earning a whine from Jeongin his ears flattening on his head as he tilted his neck in submission. 

Growling Hyunjin tugged at the boys jeans and Jeongin immediately helped the other take them off along with his boxers. Shyly he moved his tail to cover himself a light blush forming on his cheeks as Hyunjin rolled them over so Jeongin was on his back with the ferret hybrid on top. "Your clothes to." Jeongin muttered looking up at the elder who quickly stripped. Jeongin shirt was torn off him to the other hybrid smirking as the boy curled up to hide himself.

"Innie your so pretty." He said running his hands up the boys slim body. "Hyung." He whined covering him his in embarrassment. Pulling the youngers hands away he gave a light growl warning the other to keep them away from himself.

Moving down he latched onto the boys soft pale skin sucking on his harshly and nibbling on it till a decent sized mark was left behind. Soft moans left Jeongin his hands curling into the sheets as Hyunjin left hickeys and bite marks over his body before turning his attention else where. 

Looking up at Jeongin ,Hyunjin moved the bushy tail away revealing the hard length. A small squeak left the smaller boy as the ferret hybrid took him whole sucking on his dick with skill. Gasping the boy bucked his hips up his eyes rolling back as Hyunjin brushed his tounge over his slit. "F-f-feels good." Jeongin whined as his hands curled in the sheets moaning as Hyunjin sucked vigorously.