Chapter 4- Collision

1 Week Later^

"Hey, can I come in?"
"Yeah," you say rising from your comfy bed. Tony emerges from the door with a coffee in hand.
"Wanted to checkup on how you've been doing. Do you like your room? Is the bed comfy enough? Because if it isn't-"
"Tony, it's perfect." You say smiling at him. "Everyone here is super nice to me. And this room couldn't be more perfect."
"Ok, well I'll be in my lab if you need anything."

You go to your closet and pick out a baggy sweater and some jeans to wear. You throw your hair in a messy bun before leaving to get some breakfast. As your walking down the hallway you check your phone. You begin scrolling through social media. As you go to turn a corner you run into someone and the collision causes you to fall back and hit your head.

"Oh shit," a voice somewhat familiar chimes.
"Ow," you say rubbing the back of your head. You clench your eyes shut as you wince from the pain.
"Are you okay," eyes still shut, you feel the man come closer to you and crouch next to you.
"Yeah, I'm fine." As your eyes slowly open you realize it's the same man from the first morning you were here. You hadn't seen him since and wondered why but was too scared to ask.
"Here let me help you up." He basically picks you up and places you on your feet. "Oh here! You dropped this." He picks up your phone and holds it in front of you.
"Thanks." You look up and take a long look at his face. Noticing every single detail. "I don't think we've met. I'm Bri."
"I've heard about you, but I've been so busy with missions that I haven't been able to be here. I'm Bucky."
"Well Bucky it was nice meeting you."
"You too," he says before walking away.

No come back, I wanna know more.

A/N
Hope if you're reading this you like it so far. And because I didn't say anything sooner. If something is italicized that means it's what Bri is saying in her head! :))))) And sorry if you guys think these chapters are short. I have a lot of ideas so be on the lookout for many more chapters!