Chapter 15- She left?

*This is still being written from Tony's POV :)*

You find yourself speed walking to Bucky's room. You turn into his hall when you see him walk out of his room. His eyes look heavy and he looks worried.

"Have you seen Bri?" The two of you say at the same time.
"Wait so you haven't seen her?" You say glaring at Bucky.
"She said she was going on a walk yesterday but she never came home. I keep checking her room all night to see if she snuck in."
"That's just great." You say feeling even more stressed than before. "Do you know where she went on a walk at?"
"No she didn't give me any specific places." Bucky says, his face filling with fear. "You don't think she left, do you?"
"Where would she have gone? She doesn't have family to go to and I don't think she has any friends." You start walking to your lab to retrieve your suit.
"Tony, where are you going?"
"To get Bri."
"Then I'm coming." It warmed your heart knowing that someone else wanted to get her back as much as you did. That someone else had felt like Bri was their family, or lover.
"Alright, I'll track her phone from my lab. See if I'm able to find anything out, just be ready to leave. And let the others know." Bucky follows your orders and goes to let everyone else know about Bri. While you go to your lab to start searching.

"Friday?"
"Yes Mr. Stark?"
"Track Bri's cell phone for me." You quickly turn to your computer and see a red dot appear at an old warehouse. "Friday, call the team in here."

The rest of the avengers make it to your lab and you show them the location. "Now we don't know what to expect so we have to be extremely careful. We also don't know who we're dealing with."
"I think I know," Bucky says. "It's Hydra, they came after us when you guys were on a mission. When we had to go to the safe house. Then they came for Bri there too. So if anyone took her it has to be Hydra."
"But why would they want her?" Nat says with concern.

When Bri first came to the facility Nat and Wanda were so excited about having another girl around. The three kicked it off immediately, it was like they were sisters. Seeing how many people had connected with Bri made you happy. Knowing that she wasn't alone here, even if she felt out of place with all the superheroes.

"You ready dad?" You quickly turn to see Nat standing in your doorway.
"Yeah! Wait dad? Where did that come from?"
"You just seem like a dad right now. Like Bri is your daughter almost."
"I mean I took her in as one."
"And it's the sweetest thing you've done in a long time." Pepper say walking through the door. Pepper was really supportive of Bri and saw her as a daughter.
"Are you coming?" You say knowing she wouldn't but didn't want her feeling left out.
"Someone needs to watch over the facility and finish up all your paperwork."
"Ok, we'll be back soon." You give Pepper a kiss before leaving the room with Nat and making your way to the quinjet.