Chapter 18- She isn't dead?

"Where am I?"
"Home," a man with light blonde hair said to you. It took you a minute for your eyes to adjust to the lighting.
"Dylan?"
"Bri," he said holding his arms out. "I missed my big sis."
"I missed my little bro." You said trying to ruffle his hair, but failed due to the fact he was so much taller than you. "So where exactly are we?" You looked around the small house that you woke up in. It had light pink wallpaper with flowers on it.
"Grandmas house," he said. "We're safe, away from dad."
"But grandma's house got burnt down?"
"Anything is possible in heaven."
"Heaven? Wait! Did I die?" The memories of you being captured by Hydra suddenly flooded your mind. From Lauren poisoning you, to waking up with stitches in bloody clothes. You quickly looked at Dylan who was looking at a picture frame. You noticed a small tattoo sticking out on his neck. It almost looked like a weird octopus.
"Remember when life was good, before mom and dad would always fight. Before grandma died? Before the whole house burnt down with mom and grandma in it. Before dad would beat us over everything?"
"Why are you asking me this?" You started to feel uncomfortable still trying to concept if you're dead when you hear the front door open.
"Dylan? Are you home."
"Yeah mom we're in here!" He yells back to the woman.
"Mom?"
"Yeah Bri, why are you acting so weird about being with your family. Is there something you're not telling us?" You see your mom walk in. Her face covered in scars. You notice the same octopus looking tattoo on her neck.
"Dylan, what's that mark on your neck." He immediately knows what you're talking about.
"You mean Hydra? I was actually going to bring that up. I thought maybe since you were back with me and mom you could join Hydra with us. Finally take down the Avengers, I mean they did ruin everything. They're the reason mom is dead!"
"But moms right there," you point to her as you say backing up. You bump into someone and turn around to see your dad.
"Hi sweetie, I missed you." He says slowly kissing the top of your head. "It's time you joined us here at Hydra."
"No, I have a home. A new family, this isn't home. You aren't my dad, you aren't Dylan, you aren't my mom."
"Sweetie," he says walking closer to you. "You don't have a say in this. We know you were living with the Avengers. But they are the ones who killed your mom. None of it was my fault. That's why we need you to join us." He kept walking towards you until your back was against a wall.
"No!" You turn to run away but he quickly grabs your wrist. He then grabs you by the neck. He was stronger, strong like Steve.
Super soldier.
"You're a super soldier," you say trying to breathe.
"You're so smart sweetie." He says tightening his grip on your throat. You hear a cracking noise and start losing your vision, until everything goes black.

Your eyes shoot open as you're gasping for breathe. Your face feels wet, as if you were crying. You look around the room you were in. The walls were a gold, with super high ceilings. The bed you were in was huge and it had white silk sheets. You try getting out of the bed when you feel a sharp pain in your side. You look down to find 6 more smaller incisions with 7 stitches in each. But you weren't in your normal clothes. You were dressed in a long silky blue dress. You try again this time more slowly, not stretching your side or stomach at all. Once out of the bed you quickly run to the balcony to figure out where you are.
You opened the doors to a warm breeze. You were high up in a building, a castle. Down below you seemed to be a small town. Everything was gold, all of it glistening in the sunlight.
"Asgard?" You say to yourself suddenly feeling dumb for not figuring it out earlier. Thor had told you so many stories about Asgard. About his life here and his parents and his brother.
"Wait if I'm in Asgard then Thor must be too!" You turn around sprint to the door and open it to reveal a tall man in black and green attire.
"Who are you?" You say in shock.
"Well look she isn't dead," he says stepping closer. "I am Loki, of Asgard."
"Wait you're Thor's brother?" You we're confused at his appearance. Thor never told you any details about Loki, just that he was his brother.