Chapter 7- That Night

"So about that kiss.." you quickly turn to Bucky.
"Oh it was nothing, just a dare. I get it." You nervously stammer. You look up at Bucky who starts walking towards you. He comes so close you can feel his breath on you. Bucky slowly grabs your chin firmly.
"We'll what if I wanted it to be something? Doll."

Doll. A new name for me. I'd never been called this by any male. It had always been babygirl or princess but never doll. I like how it sounds. How he says it.

"What do you mean?" You try to step back but he still has his hand cradling your chin.
"I mean this," he leans down and your lips lock with his. You feel his hands go down and around your thighs. Bucky lifts you up while you guys continue to kiss. You feel his tongue slip into your mouth, you follow with the same action. Until your tongues are moving in sync. You let out a small moan and feel Bucky tightly grip your thighs.

Bucky breaks the kiss and stares into your eyes. He then walks you over to the bed and lays you down. Hoping that he gets on the bed you watch him leave the room. Too scared to run after him.

Come back. Please.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was shorter. Be on the look out for more chapters though!