Chapter 24- Denial

"Bri!"
"What?" Bucky had chased you all the way to your room.
"Why are you in so much denial over this?"
"Because I just want to have a normal life! I don't want to have to constantly worry about my depression, or hydra, and now being a goddess."
"You just need to take a minute to calm down. Give yourself time to think."
"Time to think? Last time I did that I nearly killed myself and didn't leave my room for 3 days! I don't even know if there is anything else Hydra did to me. Look ever since I came back things haven't felt the same. I don't know who I am anymore."
"I think you should take time to figure yourself out before we're a thing." You felt you face immediately drop at these words.
"What?"
"Bri, you have way to much in your head right now. You need to take time to figure things out before you're trying to focus on other people too."
"Wait, are you breaking up on me?"
"We never put a title on it. I'll be waiting for you."
"Bucky please don't do this."
"I'm sorry Bri." Bucky walked out of your room leaving you speechless. You drop to your knees sobbing. Not caring who heard.

Bucky slowly walked to his room hearing your sobs. Wondering what the fuck did he just do.

You go to your closet and grab a pair of converse. You put on a pair of leggings, super short crop top, and a jean jacket. You grab your purse and head to the nearest bar. You try to hold back your tears but it was so hard.

Once you're at the bar you go and sit at a table in the back. Scrolling through your phone looking at all your pictures of you and Bucky.

Why the fuck did he think leaving me would help.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" A tall man with light brown hair walks to your table.
"Oh no, I'm not old enough."
"I'm the owner of this bar so I won't tell," he says shooting you a wink.
"I guess," you say chuckling. "I'll take something strong."
"On it." A few minutes later the guy returns with two drinks. "Rough night?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Alright, can I at least get a name?"
"Bri Sanderson."
"Blake Mensun." He sticks his hand out you hit it with your drink and take a sip. "I like you," he says chuckling. You giggled back not realizing this action.

Why did I just giggle. I don't even like this guy in anyway. Am I rebounding?

You and Blake continued talking for a while. He had been refilling your drinks. Before you knew it you were completely wasted.
"I can't let you go walking home or anything now."
"I'll be fine," you didn't feel wasted but according to Blake you were.
"You can stay at my place."
"Fineee," you say dragging it out like a 5 year old.
"Come on, I'll have someone else close the bar up." He puts your arm over his shoulder to help support you. You guys walk out to a super nice car. You were too drunk to even see what type of car it was. On the way to his place Blake had put his hand on your thigh, a little to high up on your thigh for comfort. You guys finally arrive at the place and he walks you in. You trip over a table and accidentally break a vase.

"Oops, I'm sorry," you say looking like you were about to cry.
"That's ok Princess, you'll make up for it later." He cupped your face with his hands and planted a kiss on your lips.

Later?"

Blake leads you to his room where he pins you against the wall and starts kissing your neck. A slight moan slips out of your mouth as Blake takes this as a hint to move lower. He starts taking your clothes off and then throws you onto his bed.

What am I doing? I don't want to do this! But I feel so weak right now.

You feel Blake touching your body a little more and see him get undressed. Then everything goes black.