Chapter 25- Consent

Your eyes shoot open and you're in a big white bedroom. You look down and see you're naked. Your body covered in bruises, hickeys, and scratches. You look over and see a man you struggled to remember.

Blake.

Fuck! Did we have sex? I blacked out last night, there's no way I gave him consent.

"Good morning beautiful," you turn to see Blake awake and staring at you. "Ready for round 2?"
"When was round one?" You ask freaked out trying to remember if you had sex with this guy.
"Don't be silly princess you fell asleep with the restraints on."
"Restraints?" You go to get out of the bed when you fall. You look up and see your leg tied to the bed.
"I tried untying you but I didn't want to wake you."
"Okay well last night was fun and all but I have to leave." Fear filled your body, you didn't know this guy and he gave you a bad feeling.
"So soon?"
"Look I gotta leave." You go to get the restraint undone and see he used handcuffs. "Where's the key?"
"You're gonna have to work for it princess."
"Just let me leave," this makes him mad and he jumps on top of you.
"You leave when I say you can."
"Can I at least check my phone."
"I'll go get it." You watch as Blake goes over to the dresser your purse is on and pull out your phone. "You have a million text from Bucky? 'Bri where are you?' yadda yadda. Nothing important."
"I wanna go home," Blake just looks at you like you said something embarrassing.
"You aren't leaving."
"So you're kidnapping me?"
"No, but you are mine now. And whoever this Bucky guy is needs to know that."
"Look dude I barely know you. I appreciate all the drinks last night. But I think things went too far." Blake comes and sits by you and leans into your ear. Close enough you could feel the heat on his breath. It sent chills down your spine.
"It didn't sound too far when you were moaning my name."
"Bro it was a one night stand, okay?" This makes Blake so mad, he slaps you across the face. You gasp at the pain that lead to a stinging pain. He pinned your arms above your head and before you knew it he had your arms restrained. You tried kicking him with your free leg but he quickly had it cuffed to the end of the bed.
"We aren't a one night stand. I am your boyfriend now. You are mine, and you will learn that." He started leaving dark hickeys on you. Starting at your chest and leading down to your pussy.
"Stop," you scream but he quickly reacts by punching you in the stomach. You yelp at the blow that left you in tears. He got up from the bed to his night stand and pulled out a gag. Blake tied the gag tightly around your face. He then had lines himself up with your entrance when you felt him start thrusting. You tried your hardest to fight back but the restraints were so tight it was hard to move your body. You found yelling helpless considering the gag in your mouth. In between thrust Blake would slap, choke, or punch you. Trying his best to leave marks everywhere but your face.
"Quit struggling you whore!" Blake aggressively said. After he had finished he pulled out and went to go put clothes on. After he was finished getting dressed he made his way over to you and untied the gag and undid the restraints. You immediately sprinted towards the door, but was stopped when Blake grabbed your arm. He was surprisingly strong.

"You need to get dressed." He hands you a shirt and the rest of your clothes from last night. "You are not wearing that short shirt anymore so you might as well burn it." You feel tears welling in your eyes. Blake was so controlling over you and you only knew him for 12 hours. You put on his shirts and everything else from last night except the shirt. Following his orders scared he might hit you.

Tony and Nat had always begged you to do some training with them. And right now your biggest regret was turning them down on it. You missed Tony and Nat a lot right now. But most of all you missed Bucky. He was never controlling and he always loved your outfit no matter what.

"You're going to go home now. And if I text you it means you answer right away. I don't care what you're doing. You got that."
"Yes," you look down flinching hoping he doesn't hit you.