Chapter 13- Lauren

Later that day you had decided to go on a walk through your favorite park. When walking you notice a familiar face.

"Is that Bri?" You hear the woman chime happily.
"Lauren!" You quickly walk to each other. "How have you been?"
"Oh ya know, busy as always." She says with a weird laugh. "How about you."
"Well I finally got out of the house, got a new place." You didn't want to tell her you were living with the Avengers.
"That's good!" She pauses and looks down at the bag in her hand. "Hey, I just bought some bagels would you like one?"
"Sure," you say. The two of you walk over to a bench and sit down. Lauren hands you one of the bagels. "Thank you," you say while taking the bagel.

The two of you sit for a while catching up on everything. After about 45 minutes you get a headache.
"Is everything alright?" Lauren asks as she notices your behavior changing.
"Yeah just a headache," you say as you grab your head.
"Here have some of my water, maybe you're just dehydrated." You take the water and without a second thought drink it.
"Thank you."
"No problem." After drinking the water you put the bottle down and start feeling weird.
"Lauren?"
"Yeah?"
"What was in that water."
"Nothing, it was just water." You start losing your vision and fall off the bunch. You see Lauren bend down and put some sort of shot into your neck. "Hail Hydra." You hear her say before you are completely unconscious.

A/N
Sorry this chapter is so short. And sorry for not posting lately. I'll try to upload parts more.