Chapter 27- Dead

Back to Bri's POV*
You wake up in the same spot you were in last night. Your whole body sore from getting beat. Blake said you weren't allowed to go around Bucky anymore. You slowly try to get up and walk to the bathroom but halfway someone grabs your neck from behind.

"Where are you trying to go slut? Did you not listen to what I said last night?"
"I did," you try and say scared to talk.
"Obviously not!" He says turning you around to face him. "On your knees, now!" You obey and get down on your knees. You watch as Blake pulls his pants down and sticks his cock in your mouth.
"Now be a good girl for daddy." He starts thrusting his cock in and out of your mouth. You gagging each time it reaches the back. After he finishes he has you stay on your knees.

He slaps you across the face 5 times. Then starts punching you. You feel your mouth fill with blood and your eyes start to water.
"Don't cry princess you're the whore who basically asked for this."

I just want this to be over.

"You're such a whore, a slut, a selfish, greedy bitch who doesn't deserve anything" he kept slapping and punching between words. "The more you cry the more it's going to hurt darling."
"I just want it to be over with," you quietly say.
"What was that?" He grabs you by the throat and pulls you up to where your eyes are level.
"N-nothing," he slaps you harder than he ever had before. You started feeling dizzy from the lack of oxygen. Blake drops you and you fall onto the floor. He starts kicking you all over your body. You yelp out in pain with each kick which only makes him more angry. He pins you down on the floor with your hands held above your head.
"Be quiet you little slut or else someone might hear." He let's go of your wrists which felt sore and gets off of you. "That's enough for now. Let's go to the kitchen and you can cook me breakfast to make up for your horrible behavior. Go wash your face first and put some makeup on." Blake stood and watched the whole time you washed and put makeup on your face. You felt like you could never be alone.

You lead the way to the kitchen with Blake following right behind you. When you get into the kitchen you feel relieved to see almost everyone else in there.
"Hey Bri," Bucky says energetically putting an arm around you. He could read the fear in your eyes. You were scared about how Blake was going to react. The beatings had gotten so bad you were scared for your life. It felt like everyday was just get beat, sex, a few punches, sex and repeat. You pull out pancake mix and go to make pancakes when Blake interrupts.
"I don't want pancakes!"
"Well what do you want?" You say quietly and as softly as possible.
"Anything other than shitty ass pancakes. Never mind I'm not eating breakfast, can't do a damn thing right." You feel a tear roll down your cheek while Blake tries to kill you with a glare.
"I'll take some pancakes," Wanda pipes. You knew she was reading your mind. You didn't care you just wanted help out of your relationship.
"Me too," Tony says joining in with Wanda.
"I'll take some Doll," Bucky says wiping your tear.
"That's it, come on Bri," Blake goes to grab your wrist. You flinch and everyone in the room notices your fear.
"Why did she just flinch at you?" Thor asks walking up to Blake hammer in hand.
"She didn't! She's just being over dramatic." You were scared about what everyone was getting you into. You knew the moment you and Blake were alone you were going to be dead. Blake tries pulling you through the kitchen but Tony stops him.
"Where you going? I wanted pancakes." Blake let's go of your hand and Bucky quickly steps in between the two of you. You grab hold of his metal arm. You watch as all the boys circle around Blake.
"Did you hit my daughter?" Tony asks.
"She isn't your real daughter. And she deserved everything that happened to her." That alone was enough for Bucky to kill him. He threw a punch at Blake with his metal arm. He fell to the ground unconscious. You stood there staring at his body. Wanting to kick and scream and jump on his body till he died.