Chapter 6- The Party

"Hey you ready?" You hear Nat knocking on your door. You open it to see Nat and Wanda both ready for the party.
"You guys look beautiful," you say. "Shall we go?"
"We shall," Wanda chimes in. You each grab each others arm and walk down to the main room.

————————

"Look who finally showed up!" Clint pipes once he sees you guys enter the room.
"Haha very funny," Nat shoots back. "It takes time to look this good."
"6 hours just for hair and makeup?" Tony says looking you guys up and down.
"Trust the process," you chime.
"Who wants drinks?" Tony abruptly stands up and starts to walk over to the bar. Everyone chimes saying yes except you. "Bri? You want a drink?"
"No I'm not old enough."
"And who's gonna tell?"
"Ok fine." After a few minutes Tony walks back with the drinks and everyone takes one and sits down.

————————
The party is continuing and it is now almost 1a.m.
"Anyone up for a game?" Clint asks.
"Yeah."
"Sure."
"What game?" Wanda asks.
"I'll get more drinks," Tony chimes in.
"I don't know if more drinks are necessary Tony." Steve yells, trying to state that he is drunk and you are tipsy.
"Com'on Steve don't be such a party pooper." Steve looks down at you as you slur your words.
"I swear you and Tony could be related," he says.

After Tony comes back with the drinks everyone tries to figure out what game to play.
"How about truth or dare?" Nat says. Everyone agrees to this idea.
"Ok so the rules are if you refuse a truth or a dare you have to take a shot." Tony states.
"I'll go first!" Nat says grinning at you. "Bri, truth or dare?"
"Hmmmm, truth."
"Who is the most attractive guy in this room?"
You look around then take a shot of vodka. The bitterness rushing down your throat and to your stomach.

Why is everyone staring at me? Did I do the right thing? What if I can't even answer that question?

You turn your head and see Bucky looking at you. You smile and turn back to the game. You still feel Bucky's eyes on you.

"Bucky truth or dare?" Tony says looking straight at Bucky with a smile on his face.
"Dare," he says.
"I dare you..." Tony looks around trying to think of a dare to give to Bucky. Till he sees me and smiles. "I dare you to kiss Bri."
"Ok," he says and grins at you. Bucky walks over to you and pulls you up off the couch so you both are standing up. The smell of alcohol on your breath makes it obvious you are tipsy.

Without much hesitation your lips lock with Bucky's. Your hands by your side while his are holding your face. You feel a slight moan escape your lips as he tightens his grip on your face. Bucky then pulls away and just stares at you. At the moment it felt like you guys were the only people in the room.

Damn.

You watch Bucky slowly go back to his seat and takes a shot.
"Why'd you take a shot?" Tony says confused.
"For the hell of it." Bucky says

Fuck! He didn't like it.

You look over at Bucky biting your lip. He quickly noticed and you turn away.

After what felt like hours you guys end the game. And everyone goes back to their rooms. On the way to yours you notice Bucky walking behind you. He follows you all the way to your room.

"Can I come in?" You quickly turn around, nervously biting your lip.
"Uh... yeah sure." He strokes his fingers through his hair.
Damn, wonder what it would feel like to have those hands around my neck. No! Bri stop. You can't think like that.