PROMO

"I love you Guddan, I love you. Please waapas aa jao, itna to saza mil chuka hai mujhe tum se door rehkar ab aur bardaasht nahi hota Guddan. Tumhare pyaar ke bina zinda reh lunga Guddan lekin tum se door reh kar nahi. Please, waapas aa jao, apne Jindal Sahab par thoda rehem karo, please Guddan please".

AK watched AJ who was crying hugging her photo in the room they previously shared.

"Kaise bataye aapko Jindal Sahab ki aapki Guddan aaj bhi aapse utna hi pyaar karti hai", AK said to herself as she bursted out crying hearing the love her Jindal Sahab still had for her.

___________________________________

"Ab chahe wo AK ho ya Guddan zyaada der tak zinda nahi rehne wali", Antara spoke in her evil tone as she already planned to end AK's life.

"Jindal Sahab", AK tried to shout using all her strength but all her attempts went in vain as she was trapped in her room which was burning with fire.

"Itni bechaini kyun ho rahi hai jaise Guddan..... jaise wo mujhse door ja rahi hai", AJ spoke to himself restlessly without knowing that his Guddan was indeed in a problem that would separate him from her permanently.

__________________________________

"Ahaana aur Arya ko to ham se pehle hi door kar chuke the ab Ahaan ko kyun door kar rahe hai mujhse. Kiske sahaare jeene ke liye hame hamare bachhon se alag kar rahe hai, Lord Krishna", AK cried infront of her God seeking his help.

===============================

How will AK react knowing AJ's love for Guddan?

☆Will AJ be able to save AK before she leaves him again?

☆How would AK manage her separation from Ahaan after she was already separated from both her daughters since their birth?