Chapter 13

~15.02.2020

JINDAL BHAVAN,

Arya was in the mandir praying to her Lord Krishna. No one was around her. Only she was present there.

Arya: Lord Krishna! Please aaj mujhe meri Angel se mila dijiye wo bhi bohot time ke liye. Pichle baar milaya tha to baat karne ka time bhi nahi mila tha. Please is baar lambe time ke liye milana ki ham khoob sari baatein kar sake. Aur is baar Dadda ko bhi mujhe unse milana hai. Please kuchh aisa kariye ki mai un ko apni Angel se mila sakun. Please.....

AK'S HOUSE,

AK was getting ready to go for shooting while she receives a call from her set that she need not come for shooting now but she has an evening shot to be done. So they give her an evening call time. So she decides to receive Ahaan from school after his school hours to give him surprise. She also thinks to talk to that girl she met days back. So just before an hour she leaves to the school by covering her face.

SCHOOL,

AK reaches the school and goes to meet the Principal. The Principal was free so she was allowed to meet her.

AK: Good Afternoon Mam!

Principal: Good Afternoon! Please have a seat. Nice to meet you once again AK.

AK: Same here. Well! I just wanted to talk about Ahaan. Is he good here?

Principal: You need not worry about that. He is very much friendly to everyone and has made many new friends here. He is good at studies and other activities too. I have personally checked his performances and he is indeed doing very well.

AK: I am glad to here that. For now I just have no tensions regarding him relating to the school. Mam! How many days are left for the final exams.

Principal: Hardly one or one and a half month.

AK: Thankyou Mam! I will make him prepared for the exams.

Principal: Sure!

AK: I take your leave for now.

Principal: Won't you take Ahaan back to home. Only half an hour is left.

AK: I knew it. I will be waiting for him in the visitors room. Thankyou!

AK waits in the Visitors room and then she sees the same teacher who was with her when she met Arya for the first time. She goes to her.

AK: Excuse me Mam!

Teacher: Good afternoon AK! Aap yahaan?

AK: Haa, wo mai Ahaan ko lene aayi hun.

Teacher: Lekin abhi to thoda time hai ghar jaane me.

AK: Ha, mai janti hun. Wo mujhe kehna hai ki aap kya us ladki ko bula sakte hai jisse mai ne us din baat ki thi.

Teacher: Ha, mai bula dungi. Aap wait kijiye tab tak mai aap ke liye kuchh snacks ka intezaam karwati hun.

AK: Us ki koi zaroorat nahi hai aap please unhe time par bula dijiye.

Teacher: Ofcourse! Jaise hi time hota hai mai Ahaan ko aur us ladki ko aap ke paas le aaungi. Aap yahin wait kijiye.

AK: Thank you so much.

Teacher: It's my pleasure to help you.

The teacher leaves and AK was waiting in the room.

After sometime the bell rings and Arya and Ahaan comes out of the classroom. Just then the teacher spots both of them.

Teacher: Ahaan, tum chalo tumhe lene tumhari mother aayi hai.