Chapter 20

~18.04.2020

HALL,

AK: Ye aapke Dadda hai?

Arya: Haa.

Tears started to make place in her eyes.

Arya: Itne dinon se aap donon nahi mile kyunki aap donon ko aaj hi milna tha. Hai na Angel?

She stood still trying to make out everything happening around her. The only things which were wandering around her mind was "Arya", "Antara" and "Dadda(AJ)". The calculative image made in her mind made way for her tears from her eyes to cheeks.

Arya: Angel?

AK: Haa.

She touches Dadi's feet and takes her blessings.
Just then Ahaan and Arya sees Revati and calls her.

Arya: Maasi.     Ahaan: Maasi..

Revati gets shocked to see the entire Jindal family there and the same was in case of them.

Ahaan: Dadi, AJ uncle ye meri Maasi hai, Revati Maasi. Maasi aap kuchh boliye na.

Revati knew that AJ would come to the party but was shocked to see the entire family.

Arya: Kya hua Maasi, aap bhi milye na Dadda se.

Revati touches Dadi's feet and Dadi was so happy to see both their children.

Karan: AK! Are you fine? Tum ro kyun rahi ho?

AK: Mai thik hun. Shaayad ye glycerin ke wajah se, scene ke liye use ki thi, bohot zyaada irritation ho rahi hai. I will be back. Ahaan aap Maasi ke saath rahiye, Mumma abhi aa rahi hai. Ok!

Ahaan: Ok Mumma!

Karan: Are you sure, you are fine?

AK: Yeah, I am fine.

AK: Revati, ye Arya ki family hai. Take good care of them. I hope you understand.

Revati nods to her. She understands what she is saying.

AK rushes to her room wiping her tears.

Revati: Ahaan, Arya aap donon thodi der Karan uncle ke saath rukiye, mai AJ uncle se, Dadi se aur baaki sab se baat karti hun.

Arya: Aap yahin baat kariye na, ham sab ke saath.

Revati: Arya, bas thodi der.

Arya: Ok! (In mind): Mujhe Karan uncle ke saath nahi rehna, koi baat nahi, Maasi itne pyaar se keh rahi hai, mana nahi kar sakti.

Revati: Karan, please...

Karan: It's fine. You go ahead.

They three go to a table near them and get seated.

Revati: Aap log chaliye, mere saath.

She leads them to a room.

REVATI'S ROOM,

Dadi: Revati, kaisi hai bachhi???(caressing her head).

AJ: Tum hame yahaan kyun lekar aayi ho? Aur Guddan aise kyun baat kar rahi thi jaise wo hame pehchaanti hi nahi.

Revati: Kyunki wo Guddan di hai hi nahi.

AJ: Dekho Revati, ye mazaak ka waqt nahi hai. Mujhe jaane do mujhe usse baat karna hai.

He was about to leave when she holds his hand.

Revati: Aap kahin nahi jaa rahe hai. Aap sab bas meri baat suniye.