Chapter 32

~23.07.2020

"Revati!!!"

Everyone turn to see the source of voice which was coming from the door. They were shocked to see them after a long time. They entered inside and Revati immediately went to them. She took their blessings and hugged them crying.

Revati: Papa, Mummy!!!

Bhushan: Mat bula mujhe Papa. Nahi hun mai tera Papa aur ye teri Mummy nahi hai.

Revati: Aisa mat kahiye, please.

Bhushan: To kya kahun, tum to bhool hi gayi thi apne Mummy Papa ko, aaj nahi aate to tab bhi yaad nahi aate na.

Revati: Aisa nahi hai Papa.

Bhushan: To kya haan? Aise koi chhod kar jaata hai kya apne Mummy Papa ko.

Revati: Sorry!

Kaushalya: Tujhe kya lagta hai, ek sorry se kaam chal jayega (she pulls her right ear). Ghar chal tab bataungi tujhe mai.

Revati: Mummy chhodo dard ho raha hai.

Everyone were smiling witnessing the cute family scene except the one who was shocked to see them and was rooted on her place. She had tears in her eyes which was hard to control to not let them flow. She never ever thought of facing her father after changing her life because she never wanted to face him to disclose the truth of the death of his daughter who was still alive. She felt her teardrops flowing from her eyes but she immediately wiped them and plastered a fake smile on her face. Her heart started beating erratically after witnessing her father taking steps towards her and the next moment her heart stopped beating and she forgot how to breathe with the unexpected hug from him. She was feeling the warmth of her father's love after 6 years. Tears made their way out of her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. She hugged him back but after realising what she has done she immediately wiped her tears and broke the hug. She looked away not meeting his eyes. He cupped her face which made her look towards him.

Bhushan: Tum bilkul meri beti ki tarah ho.

She closed her eyes and let the tears to fall down. She wanted to hug him and cry her heart out in front of him and fall weak but only she knew how she controlled herself from not doing so. She faked a smile and replied him.

AK: Revati bhi yehi kehti hai ki mai bilkul uski Di ke jaisi hun, lekin afsos mai aapki wo beti nahi. Lekin doosri beti ban sakti hun agar aap chahe to.

Bhushan: Kyun nahi? Mujhe garv hoga apni beti par.

He said patting her head gently. She bent to take blessings from him.

AK: Aashirwaad dijiye. Meri Zindagi me badon ke aashirwaad ki bohot zaroorat hai.

Bhushan: Bachhe chahe Maa Baap se kitne hi door kyun na chale jaye unka pyaar aur aashirwaad hamesha unke bachhon ke saath rehta hai.

Meanwhile, Ahaan and Arya were witnessing the whole scene with utmost confusion. So, Ahaan went to his mother to clear all his confusions.

Ahaan: Mumma, koun hai ye?

AK: Ahaan, ye Revati Maasi ke Mummy Papa hai.

He took their blessings and they smiled.

Ahaan: Mumma, mai kya bulaun inhe?

AK: Nana aur Nani.

Ahaan: Nana, Nani!!!

He was happy to get new relations.

Arya: Angel, mai bhi inhe Nana, Nani bulaun?

She gave a nod and Arya was excited too.

She just smiled and stood infront of the shivling joining her hands, closing her eyes and praying.