Chapter 53

Please read the earlier chapters if you don't remember the ongoing story because I myself had to read it before starting to write this part.

The other thing is, the Karan mentioned throughout this part is Karan Ahuja, the CBI officer and brother of Kunal Ahuja not the Karan Singh who is AK's co actor. Just informing you beforehand because somewhere I have mentioned it but somewhere I didn't. Hope you all won't be confused.

Lastly, ignore the mistakes.

===============================

AK was now in her makeup room where Kunal was cleaning her wound while she was busy in her own thoughts about what all happened in the last few hours.

Kunal: Chhoti, kab tak aise chup baithe rehna hai? Ab bata bhi de na ki kya hua hai?

AK parted her lips to say something but no words were forming through which she could share her state of mind. It was as if her tongue was paralysed to speak something.

AJ there was standing outside the room leaning on the door waiting for her to speak but it was as if she has vowed not to speak anything.

Kunal received a phone call and exited the room in order to attend the call leaving the work he was doing midway. On reaching out he noticed AJ making him embarassed. He just gestured AJ to complete the work he has left behind till the time he attends the call.

AJ nodded and quickly rushed inside the room not to face anymore embarassment.

He applied the ointment on her wound and wrapped the bandage around it, covering the wound with cotton.

AK: Bhai, wo....

She turned to speak to Kunal but was shocked to find AJ instead of him.

AJ: Bata do jo bhi kehna chah rahi thi.

She immediately pulled her hand from his grip which made her wince in pain.

AK: Mai kuchh bhi nahi keh rahi thi. Aap jaaiye yahaan se.

AJ: Lekin hua kya hai? Itni pareshan ho tum kuchh to wajah hogi na.

AK: Koi wajah nahi hai. Aap jaiye hame party ke liye tayar bhi hona hai.

AJ: Lekin....

AK: Kuchh nahi hai kaha na! Mujhe late ho raha hai aur mere makeup artist bhi aa gaye hai, mujhe ready hona hai. Please leave!

He looked at them and then left the room determined to find the truth. The days he spent with her he realised that nothing matters to her more than the happiness of kids and today, when it's the best occasion for their happimess and joy, she is disturbed regarding something and prioritizing it more than their happiness.

_____________________________________

AK entered the hall and filled it with her gracious presence adding glam to the already brightened place. But that was nowhere found in her, in her own life. Both the kids immediately ran to her, the most happiest one being Arya to celebrate her first birthday with her Angel and that too with the same dresses they had designed for themselves while there Ahaan was twinning with his favourite AJ uncle. Luckily, AK's dress had a sleeve covering her wounded arm which didn't let the kids worry about her condition.