Chapter 25

~19.05.2020

HOSPITAL,

AK and Karan reach the hospital followed by the movie cast and the security officials. She hurried towards Revati. The moment Revati saw her she engulfed her into a tight hug and cried her heart out. Soon, they composed themselves and pull back from the hug.

AK: Ky...Kya hua.... Ah.. Ahaan.. kah..kahaan hai....(she managed to speak between her sobs)

Revati: Doctor examine kar rahe hai.

AK: Hua....k..kya...h..hai use?

Revati: Car ka accident ho gaya tha.

As soon as she hears it she tries to leave from there but Karan holds her hand.

Karan: Kahaan ja rahi ho?

AK: I am gonna kill that person who made these cars.

Karan: Are you in your mean senses??

AK: I am and just leave my hand.(she tries to get out from his hold)

Karan: Sach me dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai tumhara..Is haalat me tum Ahaan ko yahaan chhod kar ja rahi ho.

AK: To kya karun mai?? Un cars ke wajah se, un accidents ke wajah se I lost my mother, I lost my family, I lost my child and now I will lose my Ahaan...No!!! I can't lose him!! I can't lose him!!

She falls on her knees and cries vigorously. Karan hugs her and caresses her hair to console her. She snuggled into him and releases all her pain through her tears.

Karan: Sh!!! Don't cry.. Kuchh nahi hoga Ahaan ko. Chhoti si chot lagi hogi, thik ho jayega wo. Please don't cry. C'mmon you have to be strong for Ahaan. You are not weak Aliya, you are strong. Get up and face the situation. You can't fall weak and lose hope at this moment. You must do it for Ahaan.

His words somewhat soothes her heartache. She gets up and examines the surroundings. She sees that the entire Jindal family is present. But for what reason, God knows.

AK: Aap log yahaan??

Revati: Di, Us car me Arya bhi thi.

Flashback,

Ahaan and Arya were waiting for their respective parents to pick them up. Ahaan's driver came but Arya was waiting as neither the driver nor her Dadda has shown up till now. Ahaan was waiting along with Arya.

Ahaan: Arya, tum chalo mere saath. Mai driver uncle se kahunga ki wo tumhein restaurant chhod de.

Arya: Nahi, yaad hai na Angel kaise gussa ho gayi thi us din. Mai wait kar lungi.

Ahaan: Arey yaar, Mai Mumma ko samjha dunga, wo samajh jayegi. Aur waise bhi mai wahan nahi rukunga tumhe drop kar ke ghar chala jaunga.

Arya: Thik hai chalo.

They both leave along with the driver to the restaurant. On the way, a truck from the other side comes and crashes with the car. As the car was locked they were stuck inside the car. A huge crowd gathers towards the spot.

AJ: Oh no!! Mai kaise bhul gaya, aaj Arya ko lene school jana tha. Driver ne kaha tha ki wo aaj nahi aa payega. Itna late ho gaya hai, I must leave ASAP..

He was on his way to school when he notices a crowd near a spot. He got to know that an accident has happened. He wanted to ignore and move towards the school but he can't and decided to look after the matter. As he goes towards the car he finds Arya and Ahaan sitting on the back seats. His heartbeat paused for a while seeing them both. Their head was bleeding profusely and there were some scratches here and there on the body. The driver was badly hurt. With the help of some people he took them out and took them to the hospital.