Chapter 17

~30.03.2020

SCHOOL,

AK, Revati, Ahaan and Arya were sitting together and talking to each other in the canteen as there were no classes today and there were 20 minutes left to start the event..

AK: Arya, Aap ke Dadda aane waale hai na?

Arya: Haa Angel, lekin pata nahi wo aaj bhi jaldi aayenge ya nahi.

AK: Aa jayenge agar unhe kuchh kaam nahi hoga to.

Arya: Aap ne unhe maaf kar diya na? Agar nahi kiya to I am sorry.

AK: Aisi koi baat nahi hai bachha, mai to unse naraaz bhi nahi thi.

Arya: OK.

Ahaan(whispers to Arya): Kaha tha na maine lekin tumne meri baat nahi maani.

Arya: Ha , thik hai.

AK: Waise Arya, aap kabhi set par gayi hai kya?

Arya: Set matlab wahin na jahan shooting hoti hai movies ki aur sab ki?

AK: Ha wahi.

Arya: Nahi, mujhe bhi dekhna hai wahan kaisa hota hai sab kuchh.

AK: Thik hai to kal aap aur Ahaan school ke baad Revati Maasi ke saath hamare set par aa jaiye .

Arya: Sachhi???

AK: Haa.

Arya: Yayyyyy!!! Mai Dadda ko bhi lekar aaun wahan.

AK: Of course!

Arya: Agar wo nahi aaye to .

AK: To phir bhi aap aa jaiye.

Arya: Mai akele??

AK: Akele kaise, Ahaan aur Revati hai na aap ke saath. Ahaan bhi to aap ke saath restaurant aur phir aap ke ghar bhi to gaye the na, to is baar aap Ahaan ke saath set par aa jana.

Arya: Haa.

Meanwhile Revati receives a call.

AK: Kya hua?

Revati: Di, do din ke baad wo award event hai jis me aap aur Karan nominate hue ho.

AK: Ha.

Revati: To us din ki shooting recovery ke liye aaj 11 baje aap ko shooting ke liye jaana hoga.

AK: Achha thik hai ham Principal se baat kar lenge. Abhi to 2 ghante hai na.

Revati: Ha, aap baat kar lijiye.

AK: Ahaan, aap Maasi ke saath ghar chale jaana.

Ahaan: Ok Mumma!

AK speaks to the principal as she will be leaving early and apologizes for the same. The event starts but here an other chief guest is missing. "Where is he?" He hasn't come yet and the reason was obviously his never ending meetings. But he didn't have done it if he could have known that who's he gonna meet here. Well, he was late. It was time for AK to leave now. She took everyone's leave and was leaving the school. The same moment someone entered the school and they felt the feeling of being someone around them. Feeling of someone special's presence. Feeling of their life around but it didn't lasted long as AK left to her set.

AJ enters the school not before  realising that he's already late. Indeed very late. But he got to know that there was an other indeed very special person waiting for him who has now gone to her work. He missed another chance of meeting her.
He was just assuming his future scenes which are more likely to happen coz his princess would definitely shower her cute scoldings on him for being late, not just once but every time. With all his inner thoughts the event comes to an end and everyone leaves.