Chapter 50

Karan A: Why are you doing this? Kyun bacha rahi ho AJ ko? Bhool gayi kya ki unhone 6 saal pehle tumhare saath kya kiya tha?

He roared at her as her eyes went wide in horror as she was afraid if he would spill the truth about her.

AK: Stop it! Will you?

Karan A: No, I won't. Kya karogi tum? Can't you just believe that he is the one who tried to kill you?

AK: No, I won't.

Karan A: Kyun?

Even though she knew that AJ was busy that time, she would never think that he was the one even if she wouldn't have seen him in that room. She knew that he will never hurt her, killing was something far away.

AK: Because I trust him.

She confessed shocking AJ and the brothers as well. They never thought that she would be able to trust him ever after what he has done.

Karan A: Best of luck kyunki atlast tum aur tumhara ye bharosa donon hi tootne wale hai, again. Just because of him.

Kunal: Karan, tum headquarters waapas jao, I will be there in a while.

Karan A: No Bhai, not again, please.

Kunal: Karan, I said leave.

He ordered him and he had no other option than to leave obeying his brother's orders not only because he was his elder brother but also his senior too.

AK left to her room not being able to think of what would have happened if  would have revealed everything.

Revati was about to follow her but Kunal stopped saying that he would talk to her.

Kunal: Chhoti....

He called her out as he entered behind her in the room while she started throwing all the stuff to withdraw her anger.

Kunal: Chhoti, baat sun meri....

He moved forward to hold her but she jerked his hand away.

AK: Kyun? Kyun? Kyun?

She yelled and throwed all the things present on the side table and her gaze fall on the photo frame which was about to fall but she held it. It was the photo of AJ and Arya in which she was kissing his cheek and a light smile playing on his lips. She placed it back reminding herself that it was AJ's room and not hers.

Kunal: Shaant ho ja. Kuchh nahi hua hai, abhi Karan ne kuchh nahi bataya hai, Ok.

AK: Koi mujhe kyun nahi samajhta, Bhai? Kyun?

She asked in a low voice as she sat on the floor hugging her knees and crying. Kunal too sat next to her and placed her head on his shoulder and gently stroking it.

AK: Wo hamesha mujhe sach batane ke liye force karta hai. Use kya lagta hai ki mere liye sab aasan hai, nahi hai. Mai ye sab khushi khushi thodi na kar rahi hun, meri bhi majboori hai. Ye baat use samajhna chahiye na.

Kunal: Koi tumhe force nahi karega, ok. Mai baat karunga Karan se. Lekin ek na ek din is sach ko bahar aana hi hai na.

AK: Lekin ye sahi waqt nahi hai na, Bhai. Aap to sab jaante hai ki ye sab kyun ho raha hai aur me ye sab kyun kar rahi hun aur Karan bhi jaanta hai lekin wo samajhta kyun nahi hai? Wo Ahaana ke baare me bhi sab ko batane ke liye keh raha tha, aap jaante hai na ki uski jaan ko khatra hai to mai kaise ye sach baahar aane dun?

Kunal: Chhoti, tujhe kisi ke bhi dabaav me aa kar sach bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Jab sahi waqt aayega ham sab sach batayenge. Aur isme mai tere saath hun.