Chapter 30

~30.06.2020

JINDAL BHAVAN,
NEXT MORNING,

AK wakes up from her sleep which she had hardly caught for just 2 hours because of the bad headache she was having since last night. She got up from the bed and started searching around her room but she couldn't find anything and then she remembered that now she is in Jindal Bhavan and not in her own house. She gets out of the room to go to Revati's room but was welcomed by none other than Antara. Antara was hell shocked to see her in AJ's shirt.

Antara: Ye to Akshat ka shirt hai na, tumne ise kyun pehna hai?

AK: Subah subah tumse jhagda karne ka mood nahi hai mujhe. Ja kar apna kaam karo(she said holding her head)

Antara: Jhagda to karungi hi na tumne mere pati ka shirt pehna hai. Ab jab tak mujhe mera jawaab nahi mil jata mai yahan se nahi jane wali.

AK: Oh, I am so sorry. Mujhe to yaad hi nahi tha ki unki koi patni bhi hai.

She walked past her to the stairs trying hard to ignore her.

Antara: Baat ghumane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Seedhe seedhe jawaab do, kahin aisa to nahi ki tum mere pati ko apne khoobsurati ke jaal me phasana chahti ho.

AK: Shut up!! Just shut up! Tumhari bakwaas sunne ke liye nahi hun mai is ghar me. Isiliye behtar yehi hoga ki tum abhi isi waqt mere saamne se chali jao.

Antara: Kyun jaun mai? Ye mere pati ka ghar hai to mai yehi rahungi. Tum jao yahaan se.

AK: I said just keep your creepy mouth shut! Just leave me.

She felt a hard pain at the back of her head. It was like someone was continuously hitting her hard from a hammer. She walked down few steps holding her head but each step of hers increased her pain more than ten times. Giving up, she sat on one of the steps, resting her head on the side railing and pulling her hair expecting that it would reduce her pain. She started screaming coz of her pain. Each scream echoed in her ears which only helped to intensify her pain. She screamed louder this time which made all the members of the family rushed to her. AJ and Revati went to her side. She was looking devastated with her messed hair, swollen-red eyes, wet cheeks and bleeding lips which she had bite to reduce her pain.

Revati: Di, kya hua?

AK: Me..mera.... sar... Uhhhh.... Nah..nahi......ho...ra...

Revati: Di, please shaant ho jaaiye. Kuchh nahi hoga.

AJ: Revati, ise hospital le jana hoga. Vardaan, gaadi nikalo.

Revati: Nahi, please doctor ko yehi bula lijiye. Please...

AJ: Haalat dekho iski.

Revati: Please inhe room me le chaliye aur doctor ko bulaiye. Pleaseeeee...

AJ: Ok.

He picks her up in his arms while she snuggled into him clutching him tightly as if her life was dependent on him. She was crying uncontrollably. He took her into her room and laid her down on the bed. He was about to leave but she holds him close and starts crying more. He tries to console her but to no avail. She pushed her head back into the pillow expecting it's softness to reduce her pain. She crushed the bedsheet in one of her fists enduring the pain and the other was holding his hand. She started crying more and more and atlast she fainted as the pain became unbearable for her.

Doctor: Abhi behosh hai ye, kuchh der me inko hosh aa jayega. Shayad, inhone apni daily medicines nahi li isiliye unki ye haalat hai. Jaise hi inhe hosh aaye aap unhe unki medicines de dijiye. Aur dhyaan rakhiye ki ye zyaada stress na le.