Changes

June 7, 2021

OKAY.

This has been bothering me for a while now.

I'm not quite comfortable with Five being 58-year-old in this story. I mean, yeah, he and (Y/n), who's in her 30s, are both adults but... come on, Five is like a senior now.

Anyway, there will be changes in this book. And by changes, I mean Five's age. It also didn't really make sense that the Handler recruited him when he's already 58 when she could've recruited him in his 20s or 30s. I don't know there might have been a reason and I just forgot about it.

So, I say I'll change his age to 38 maybe? So he's still older than his siblings and (Y/n) but only 8 years instead of 20 years.

For the Old Five in Season 2, yeah, just maybe use your imagination on how Five would look like in his 30s.

I should've done this before publishing the book but I was conflicted on making too many changes until slowly I was kind of bothered by the huge age gap.

Also, I decided to change Five and (Y/n)'s age or appearance or whatever to be 15-16 years old for story purposes :)

I hope you understand 🤍

P.S. Some lines of the book will be changed of course so if some of you would be looking for your comments for the lines that I changed, it's most likely will disappear because the lines will be changed. But your comments will still be there in the comment section it just won't be in the specific paragraph or line you commented on.