Chapter Eight: Long Time No See Roommate

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER EIGHT: LONG TIME NO SEE ROOMMATE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Five looked down from the ladder to spot Klaus taking out the garbage bags from the dumpster, looking for something. Five rolled his eyes and climbed down the ladder. "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me... I don't care."

Klaus looked up to see Five with a big bag on his back, climbing down the ladder. "Hey!" He laughed. "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?"

"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

"Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today? I could, uh... clear my schedule." Klaus said as he drank his liquor from his flask.

"Looks like you've got your hands full."

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just—" Klaus suddenly fell back on the dumpster and pretended to look for something. "I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh! Found it! Thank God!"

He found a doughnut which pretty grossed Five out. Klaus sighed as he stared at the doughnut before taking a bite, gulping hard in disgust. "Delicious."

"I'm done funding your drug habit." Five started walking away, ignoring Klaus.

"Come on! You don't— maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother." Klaus glanced at Ben and shook his head at him. "Not you." Klaus started munching the doughnut, almost finishing it.

"Mi hermano!" He called out to Five. "I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!" Klaus spat out the doughnut he was eating and huffed. "Come on, Ben. Let's see what's inside the house. Maybe (Y/n)'s inside."

Klaus got out of the dumpster and almost falling face-first but luckily he didn't. He and Ben entered the house and found you clutching your stomach. "Woah, hey, mi hermana! You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to get back to my apartment—well, probably my old apartment now—just need some of my stuff back."

"Want me to come along?" Klaus suggested with a pout but you shook your head. "No thanks, Klaus. I can handle it. Erm, have you seen Five?"

"Just left a few minutes ago."

"No one's leaving the house." You sighed in frustration as you turned around to see Luther. "Hey, weren't you supposed to be resting today?"

"I just need to get my stuff back."

"But we'll be having a family meeting. It's about Mom."

"If you're thinking about Mom killing our father and shutting her down, I'm not siding with you, Luther." You ignored Luther's pleas and exited the house.

You didn't really mind the wound in your stomach since you can heal a little bit faster than the rest. You just decided to walk on your way to the apartment since it was just a few blocks away from the Academy.

Just as you turned to a corner, you bumped into someone too that the impact made you fall to the ground, butt first. You winced and looked up to see a person offering to help you. "Sorry, little kid! Are you okay? I wasn't looking my way!"

You let her help you up and dusted your clothes off. "I'm alright. Thanks." You looked at the person to see her putting her glasses down, her eyes widened in astonishment. "Oh my God. (Y/N)?!"