please read !!!

[this announcement is unedited]

hello, everyone! i've posted this on my wall, but i need to post this here too to address the issue. this post is sort of detailed compare to my post on my message board.

someone had plagiarized the first chapter of this book. i found out that she had published the book on 2022 and was last updated on august 2022 but i never heard of it until today. it seems that the readers have no clue that the first chapter of the book has been plagiarized.

 it seems that the readers have no clue that the first chapter of the book has been plagiarized

the book has 5 parts but only has 1 chapter. if you compared its first chapter to mine, it may seem like a coincidence that it was similar, but i noticed specific lines being too similar. that cannot be just a coincidence.

this is the second time i found out that one of my works have been plagiarized. the first time i dealt with it was around this month (or last month) as well. i talked to the first author about it and they responded immediately. they even took the book down and apologized.

the second author (sxfttargaryen) didn't reply to me, though. yes, i dropped her username because i'm upset. i tried talking to her a few days ago as soon as i found out that this book has been plagiarized but i found out earlier that she blocked me :(

i couldn't block her nor report her because she blocked me account. however, i did report her account using my second account.

now, why am i telling this?

because plagiarizing sucks. and it brings me discomfort that people copy my works and claim them as their own. sure, you can have some ideas from my book but don't copy or take the whole thing !!

it's up to you what to do with the author. you could either block or report her. BUT DO NOT SEND HER HATE OR THREATENING MESSAGES. DO NOT BULLY HER. i know i am upset, but that doesn't mean i want those things.

i just want this to be over and i hope she realizes her mistake. she could at least apologize, that's all.

i wanted a long break in wattpad, and i did not expect to come back here just to deal with this issues :')

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐄 | 𝐅. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 [𝟏] 🎉