Chapter Eighteen: Leonard Peabody Is Harold Jenkins

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: LEONARD PEABODY IS HAROLD JENKINS

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"Vanya!" You giggled as you looked around for her. "Come on! Let's play!" You looked around the house but there was no sign of your sister. You sighed sadly before returning to your room, feeling sad and lonely.

Suddenly, Five spatial jumped causing you to jump out of bed, falling your butt first in the ground. "Five! Knocking is an option!"

"You know that knocking isn't in my options."

"Well you better have that option now. What if I was dressing up? You might see me naked!"

Five was about to argue about it before his face turning red and cleared his throat. "Alright, fine. I'll consider knocking as an option."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Was about to ask if you've seen Vanya. Any idea where she is?"

"Nope. I've been looking for her for like an hour. No sign of her."

Five leaned on your wall with his arms crossed. "You two are getting closer, huh?"

"Well, she's the first kid I've ever been close with."

"A-Are we getting closer?"

You thought about it before shrugging. "Maybe."

Vanya suddenly came and was panting. "Oh, there you guys are."

"Vanya!" You grinned. "About time you showed up!"

"I was doing - what are you doing on the floor?"

You looked at yourself and almost forgot you're sitting on the floor and your butt was stinging a bit. "Oh. Five startled me and I fell on the ground."

"You didn't even helped her?"

Five blinked before facepalming mentally. "I... sorry. She looked so comfortable sitting on the floor."

You cracked a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I'm kinda comfortable here."

"Let's go hang out on floor then!"

°•○●○•°

You stepped out of the cab, seeing a cabin in the woods. You paid the driver and thanked him for driving you. You have arrived where Harold Jenkins, also known as Leonard Peabody, and Vanya are. You assumed no one was around yet because there was no car spotted near the cabin. Maybe the two have escaped again?

It was dark and windy. You assumed that it's almost night and there's a storm coming. But, you were sure that there were no storms since no news reported any storms coming.

You continued to walk and softly heard someone playing a violin. You know very well who was playing the violin. Taking a deep breath, you started running towards the cabin until you heard a car coming. You turned around to see Allison in her car. She stopped and stepped out of the car, seeing you in surprise. "(Y/n)..."