Chapter Nineteen: Tomorrow Sounds Good

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER NINETEEN: TOMORROW SOUNDS GOOD

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

Five pressed pressure on Allison's neck to avoid more blood loss. Five glanced at you who's on the other bed, still laying unconscious. "One of you will need to give blood to Allison." Grace informed the men in the room.

"I will." Five, Diego, and Klaus voluntarily said.

"I'm doing it." Luther began to roll up his sleeves but Pogo stopped him. "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine."

Klaus jumped off from your bed and stepped forward. "Hey, don't sweat it. I-I got this, big guy. I love needles!" He tapped his arm and showed it to Grace.

"Master Klaus," Pogo called out. "Your blood is... how shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Move. I'll do it." Diego moved and stood beside Grace while Klaus went back to you, holding your hand. Grace tapped the syringe with her two fingers and showed it to Diego. Diego rolled his eyes back, whimpering, before collapsing on the floor.

Five rolled his eyes at him. 'An expert with knives but a coward with needles.' Pogo sighed at Diego. "Stick him."

Five turned to Klaus and motioned his head towards Allison. "Klaus, you do this. I'll check on her."

Klaus nodded and switched places with Five. Five held your hand and looked at your face. "Is she alright?"

"Yes, Master Five. She's just unconscious. She'll wake up later."

Five sighed leaning your hand towards his chest while still holding it. "You've been in danger for far too long. I'm sorry, love."

Luther and Klaus looked at Five with one has his eyebrow raised while the other one has a playful smirk. Five sent them a death glare causing the two men to turn away. His glare was like a lion ready to kill its prey and it sent shivers down on their backs.

Diego finally woke up from unconsciousness and rubbed his neck. "Ow. What happened? Is it done?"

"The apocalypse? No. The thin needle? Yes." Five rolled his eyes.

"Okay, great." Diego groaned. "Family meeting in the living room in a few hours."

"I'll stay put," Luther said. "I'll watch Allison and... (Y/n)."

Five looked suspiciously at Luther before walking away to follow Diego and Klaus. 'He paused a bit when he mentioned (Y/n). That's suspicious.'

After a few hours, Klaus sat down on the couch while Diego and Five stood. "The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her."

"Vanya is not important." Five said.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five."

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority."