Chapter Ten: He's Cute But A Little Psycho

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER TEN: HE'S CUTE BUT A LITTLE PSYCHO

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

You, Diego, and Luther, with Five in his arms, were walking down the street like you four were homeless people finding food and shelter.

You were looking pretty sleepy, getting all worked up when you were looking for the footage and looking for the landlord. But you know Five had the roughest day. He was drunk. One good reason to drink is when your day is totally the worst.

You wondered what happened a while ago and why he was so drunk. You leaned your chin on Delores' shoulder, yawning a bit. You felt a small sting on your stomach but ignored it soon.

The wound was healing a bit faster now so you didn't mind the pain sometimes. Besides, Jeanie helped you replace the bandage.

Diego looked over to you to see you slightly stumbling. "Woah, hey, easy there, (Y/n). You can have a rest at my place."

"Your place?" You asked.

"It's nearby. You guys should stay the night for a while."

"As long as there's a bed or couch, I'm good." You smiled.

You almost forgot how sweet Diego can be. Sure he's also an asshole but deep inside he still cares and sweet. Well, he's a mama's boy after all while Luther's a daddy's boy.

Now you just realized, Luther is also sweet and caring but deep inside, he can be an asshole. Just like Diego but in an opposite way.

You looked up when you heard Five burping loudly. You snickered as you caught up to Luther to walk beside him so you could see Five. "If you vomit on me..." Luther warned.

Five tilted his head up to see you. "You know what's funny? Aah! I'm going through puberty." Five looked back at Luther and scoffed at himself. "Huh. Twice."

Five chuckled. "I drank that whole bottle, didn't I?"

"Fully empty." You told him.

"That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye." Five waved his hand. "Poof, it's gone." The little man looked at Diego and tilted his head to the side. "What are you guys talkin' about?"

Luther sighed. "Two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night."

"They came looking for you. So I need you to focus. What do they want?" Diego added.

You widened your eyes as you almost dropped Delores. "Two masked intruders looking for Five? Don't tell me they're—"

"Hazel and Cha-Cha." Five informed. "Yeah, those guys from the mall."

"Who?" Diego turned to Five while Luther looked down at the big baby he's carrying. "You know, I hate code names."

"Ah, the best of the best. Except for me, of course."

"The best of what?"

Of course, Five, being drunk and being ignorant, changed the topic. "You know, Delores always said she hated when I drink."

You looked at Delores and cocked an eyebrow at her. "You should've stopped him." You scoffed as if the doll answered back. "Yeah, sure, you tried to stop him. You should have tried harder."

"(Y/n), are you talking to the doll?" Diego questioned in disbelief causing you to shake your head. "No. It's just me being sleepy so I do weird things." You excused.