Chapter Two: Pinch Me, I Must Be High As A Kite

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER TWO: PINCH ME, I MUST BE HIGH AS A KITE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"Am I high or is that you, (Y/n)?" Klaus gasped as he pointed at you with a glass of liquor in his other hand. "As much as I want to stop drugs for seeing things unusual—"

"Yes, it's me, Klaus." You smiled at your brother.

Klaus placed his glass down and sat up from his seat and gave you a big hug. "You're so small that I can hug you like a pillow!"

He quickly let go of you and cupped your cheeks with his big thin hands. "Pinch me, I must be high as a kite."

You smirked and pinched him hard on his arm earning a loud yell from Klaus. Klaus stepped away as he rubbed his arm to soothe the pain. "Okay, yeah, I'm not high. Maybe just a little. After all these years, you're still 15?!"

You gave him a shrug as he took the glass from his hand and drank the liquor straight down. "I don't even remember why I look 15. But believe me, I'm 30 like you guys."

"Well, if you're 15 then you shouldn't be..." Klaus took back the glass you were holding and poured down more liquor into it, drinking and not leaving some for you. "...allowed drinking alcoholic drinks."

"Klaus, that doesn't make any sense. I just look like 15 but I really am 30." You sighed and just thought of a new topic. "How's Ben?"

Klaus shrugged. "You know, ghostly stuff. Being a nerd."

"Tell her it's great to see her again." Ben told Klaus as he nudged him. Klaus glanced at Ben and sighed. "Ben said it's nice to see you again."

You smiled in return. "It's nice to know you're here Ben. I wish I could see you."

"Tell her I miss her, Klaus."

Klaus sighed heavily. "Apparently, I'm the delivery of messages now. Ben said he misses you."

"I miss you too, Ben. Every day I wish you're here with us, hanging out, talking with you all day, and more."

Luther entered the room where you and Klaus are talking. "Family meeting."

You and Klaus exchange looks before shrugging and following Luther. You and Klaus entered the room and spotted Diego, Vanya, and Allison.

"Can we hurry this along?" Diego questioned, getting impatient. You sat down on the table while the others were on the chair. You waved your hand and took the glass from Klaus again with your powers and poured liquor, drinking it. "Oh yeah, almost forgot you have those powers." Klaus frowned.

"I thought we could have the memorial service at sundown. Out by Dad's favorite tree."

Allison widened her eyes, surprised at Luther's statement. "Dad had a favorite tree?"

"You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?" Luther asked, surprised that no one in his siblings knew their dad's favorite spot.

Klaus got himself another glass and poured down liquor while he gave you a small glare for taking his other glass. You noticed this and stuck your tongue out, taunting him. He walked away was he was done and walked towards his siblings with a cigarette in hand. "Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner."