Chapter Four: You Won't Be Going Alone

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER FOUR: YOU WON'T BE GOING ALONE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

You spotted Five looking for something in the kitchen so you leaned against the doorframe and crossed your arms. "Whatcha doin' there, you little gremlin?"

Five turned around to look at you with a glare before going back to whatever he's doing. Allison came to the kitchen as well with a coat in hand. "Where's Vanya?"

"Oh, she's gone." Klaus said and you didn't even notice him sitting by the table.

"Yeah, I saw her left earlier." You added as you sat down on the table instead of the chair. You always had a habit sitting on the table instead of the chairs.

"That's unfortunate." Five said, not really giving a shit about Vanya being gone.

"Yeah." Allison agreed.

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Five complained with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison reasoned.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus' statement made you and himself laugh. "Ha! True though." You giggled.

Five rolled his eyes. "I'm taking the car."

Klaus' smile faded as he sat straight on his chair as if his protective mode activated. "Where are you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked.

"I know how to do everything." And after that, he spatial jumped, leaving you, Klaus, and Allison alone in the kitchen.

"I feel like we should try and stop him, but then again, I also just kind of want to see what happens." Klaus snickered. He turned to you who was frowning. "You okay, baby sis?"

"I don't know where I should stay." You sighed. "I had an apartment but that was years ago. And probably someone else is living there."

"Why not stay here for a while?" Allison suggested. "We're all gonna stay here anyway."

"And what about after that? I'll stay here forever since I'm stuck on a 15-year-old body. No one's gonna take me seriously." When the two had no response after what you just said, you sighed heavily. "I think I'll be needing some decent coffee too."

You jumped off the table and dusted yourself off. Klaus stood up from his chair and shook his head. "You just like drank multiple cups of alcohol a while ago. Alcohol and coffee do not mix well. You'll throw up."

"Then I'll fucking throw up on Five for being a dick sometimes."

Klaus and Allison watched you leave. Allison turned to her brother who sat back down on his chair. "She drank a lot of alcohol?"

"Yeah... either she's alcoholic or she just doesn't know what she's drinking." Klaus shrugged.

"How the hell is she not drunk?"

Klaus stared at Allison for a moment before shrugging again. "I don't know. But I think the alcohol will kick in later. Our little sister's gonna be drunk as a skunk."

You got outside and saw Five starting the car. You quickly opened the window and sat on the passenger's seat. "What are you doing here?" Five asked. "Are you following me or something?"