Second Book

The second book is out now!!

It is called FRAGMENTS | F. HARGREEVES !!

Few chapters are ready and Characters and the first chapter has been published on December 20th. The schedule will not be the same as this first book (M, W, F) but will be Tuesdays and Fridays only but has the same time which is 6 pm (Philippine Time).

I did not expect the first book to have a lot of readers. I mean, 30k! What?! That's a lot of people reading my book!

Anyway! Here's some trailer-ish preview of the second book:

-•-°-•-°-☆

You entered Elliott's home and suddenly stopped when you saw Nico and Elliott talking seriously. 'Why so serious?' You closed the door behind you causing the two men to turn to you. "Oh, you're back." Nico said.

"You two alright? Why are you guys so serious?"

"Well, there's someone who came here." Elliott explained. "He's... weird."

"Elliott's suspicious about the little guy." Nico added.

"Little guy?" You asked. "What? A kid came here?"

"He looks like one," Nico said as he grabbed a glass of water and drank it. "But he doesn't move, act, or talk like one. He was like an adult. Same age as you. Even had the same uniform as yours."

"Okay, I saw Luther and Diego but both are being a bunch of idiots and—"

You jumped in surprise from a sudden unknown, but somehow familiar, voice. You almost lost your balance but Nico stood behind you, letting you fall on his arms while Elliott screamed in surprise. "Who the fuck—?!" You exclaimed as you stared at the boy who just appeared out of nowhere.

The boy suddenly stopped and his body went stiff as his eyes widened. "Oh, God..." You and the boy stared at each other in surprise and confusion.

"(Y/n)?"

°•○●○•°

You and Five were sitting beside each other on the couch alone. "So, you're saying that you don't remember how you got here?" Five asked.

You shook your head. "Just woke up on the same alleyway where you and your siblings arrived. Did you bring me here?"

"I didn't. (Y/n)... we thought you were dead."

No words came out of your mouth as you just stared at him in disbelief. Five sighed and looked down at his shoes. "Luther was blaming himself and felt guilty. I almost killed the guy."

"What did he do?"

Five was silent, hesitating if he should tell you or not. "You, uh, lost control so he had to hit you."

"If you say we are best friends then... where were you?"

°•○●○•°

"Lila, dear, did you disobeyed me?" The Handler asked calmly but was very obvious that she was pissed and ready to scream in anger.

"No, mother. Why?"

"I told you to kill her, not to abandon her." The Handler said as she gritted her teeth while smiling. "Once simple task and you can't even do it right."

°•○●○•°

"I'm here. What do you need?" Five asked, holding you close.

"I need to remember." You groaned in pain as your head felt like it was about to explode. "Help me remember. I-I don't know what's real and what's fake anymore."

"I'm real, okay? The memories you're remembering like, uh, that time when I gave you my favorite sandwich for the first time. That's real. We're your family."

You looked up at him, ignoring the tears slipping down from the corner of your eyes. "Is me killing those random men a real memory too?"

-•-°-•-°-☆

I suck giving you guys some preview. Hope you like the second book and thank you for reading the first book!