Deleted Scene #1: Talk In The Car

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

DELETED SCENE #1: TALK IN THE CAR

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"You haven't even told me why you're also on a 13-year-old body."

"I don't remember."

Five looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "How could you not remember?"

"The last thing I remember was that I was in my 20s until POOF, I woke up back in the Academy with no memories on why I'm even on a 13-year-old body."

"Pogo must have known something."

"I haven't asked him yet."

"Why not?"

"Never had a perfect time and I'm also here with you now, so..."

Five slightly scoffed. "Then why keep my company instead of asking questions to Pogo about what happened?"

You stayed silent and looked down, playing the hem of your skirt. "I don't know... I've missed you I guess..."

Five bit his cheek from inside and fought the urge to blush right in front of you. 'Calm down, Five. The apocalypse is coming and you have no time for this.'

You looked up at Five again who turned his focus on the road. "Must have sucked while you're in there. You, alone, in the future."

"I'm not entirely alone." Five grumbled. "And I'm still mad about that sandwich."

"Five, knock it off, it's been years. I can't believe you're still mad at that."

-•-°-•-°-☆

This the first scene I made for Chapter Four: You Won't Be Going Alone but didn't make it in the final chapter. This was originally the scene where Five was going in the diner with the reader but I completely forgot that the reader drank a lot and should be drunk so this scene didn't make it.

This could also have been an extended scene.