Chapter One: Wakey-Wakey, Little Sunshine

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER ONE: WAKEY-WAKEY, LITTLE SUNSHINE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"Wakey-wakey, little sunshine..."

Your eyes shot open and gasped for air, quickly sitting up. Your eyes frantically looked around as they met familiar figures beside you. Your hands found their way to your arms, rubbing them as you feel coldness surrounding your body.

"It's good to have you back, Miss (Y/n)." The familiar chimpanzee greeted you with a comforting smile.

"P-Pogo..." You managed to say as your teeth chatter in coldness. Grace, your robot mother, wrapped a blanket around you and rubbed your shoulders to add some heat for you. "Wh-What happened?"

"Your father just died..."

The news shocked you until your core that you felt like you couldn't function properly. Pogo and Grace had to help you stand up and bring you to the kitchen so Grace could cook you something while Pogo waits for your siblings to arrive.

You stared into nothingness as Grace prepared you a lunch. Your siblings will probably arrive any minute now and you are nervous as hell.

It's been years since you have seen them and you don't even know if they know that you're alive and well. As far as you know, they think you ran off just like the boy you have been missing for so many years.

The news of your father dying didn't make you feel upset or depressed but you felt too overwhelmed with what's happening. Your father dying and it's his funeral today, your siblings arriving, you waking up with almost no memories of what happened to you.

You woke up on the day your siblings are coming to come to the house for Reginald who just died. Pogo filled you in with what happened in the past few years.

Number One, Luther, Spaceboy, is literally in space for four years. Luther has the power to lift things effortlessly. He's like the Superman in the group because of how strong he is. He's in the Moon doing some research for Reginald and being a good little son he wants to be for their father.

Number Two, Diego, The Kraken, a vigilante in the city. You think of his powers as unique. He turned to a vigilante when he didn't passed the police academy because he was too violent. You weren't even surprised by that.

Number Three, Allison, The Rumor, is a famous actress and a mother to one daughter named Claire that you wished to meet. These three siblings of yours weren't really close to you but you wish to change that once all of you meet again.

Number Four, Klaus, The Séance, a drug addict and has the power to see the deceased including Ben. When Ben died and you knew about this, you would often pass a message for Ben to Klaus. Klaus and the rest of your siblings are the closest ones to you.

Number Six, Ben, The Horror, is your sadly deceased brother and had a small crush on you years ago. You two were library buddies because you two used to read books together. He didn't really like his powers and you understand that.

Number Seven, Vanya, your ordinary sister, well not to you. You don't think she's ordinary, you know she's special just like the rest of your siblings. Your siblings are smart, well not all of them, but you knew better. Reginald wouldn't adopt an ordinary child with no powers. Vanya is really the closest sibling you have and felt like she's your real sister.

You stood up from your chair and instantly regretted it since your legs felt like jelly. It's been a while since you have walked and stood up but you ignored the pain and turned to Grace. "I-I'll, uh, get some new clothes for me. I-I still feel cold."