Ow... 🤕

- Had this part sitting here done for almost a month... I apologise 😔 I might do a double update. We'll see -

"Finally I'm home." I pull up next to the stairs. I go hop out the fourby Kidd and Killer come out.

"What took -"

I fall out of the fourby, cutting Kidd off. Hear them run over.

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Killer picks me up.

"Who did this to you?" Kidd pissed. "Its a male... I'll -"

"No, it wasn't him. It's was two female nekos, Dahlia and Calla. They said I stole you." My head hurts...

"You're bleeding," Killer walks inside.

"My surgery, I have to stitch my lip." I close my eyes for a bit.

"What happens?" Kidd really doesn't sound happy.

"I went to the fish market. Get fresh fish, the cod looks so nice. Can we have cod tonight?"

"We'll see," Killer passes me over to Kidd. Hear him looking through my cupboards.

"I can stitch it myself." I try to sit up.

"No, you're not. I'll do it, I've watched you enough."

"But -"

"No, buts. What happen?" Kidd holds me close.

"I got the fish, was heading back to the fourby, I felt someone was watching me. Since I started shopping. Calla, push me against the building. Was choking me. We said a few things. I pissed them off. They started kicking, Calla stood on my head stomp. Ow..."

Killer starts cleaning my face. "I'm sorry, I need to."

"It's okay, I'll try to sit up."

"I've got you," Kidd moves me around.

"That's better, you're not uncomfortable are you?"

"I'm as comfortable as I can be. Having you pair here helps." I look over to the cupboards. "I satisfy you both, right?"

"Where the fuck did that come from?" Feel Kidd move.

"Of course, you satisfy us."

"Calla said to stay away from you. You're their mates. I said they're salty cause I can satisfy two males at once. That's when she started stomping on me. And Dahlia ruined the fish. I really do feel like fish. Ow..."

"I'm sorry, they spilt your lip and eyebrow."

Kidd takes my hand, "we're sorry this happen to you."

"You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault. An inumimi start at the register too. Told her I had to get back, make dinner and have amazing sex."

They laugh, "you didn't." Killer stitches my eyebrow.

"I did, you're my mates."

"Fuck I love you," Kidd squeezes my hand.

"I love you," Killer looks at me.

"I love you both."

"Stitches are done, still have to patch your cheeks. And clean up, Kidd you can take her to bed."

"Yeah."

Killer patches my cheek. And a few other cuts. Kidd stands up and walks out.

"Kidd could you grab me a baggy shirt when we get up there."

"Sure."

"Thank you," I lay into him.

We get in the room, he sits me on the bed. I start undressing. My body is so sore. After we have sex, I'm a little sore. But this.