Protective Brothers 🧍🏻‍♂️🧍🏼‍♂️🧍🏻‍♂️

"Ace wait up!" I call out to him, he ignores me and keeps walking. Run to catch up to him. He sits at the end of the dock. I slow down walk up, sit beside him. I look out over the water, the river so beautiful.

"Why (Y/N)? Why them? They're ferals."

"Ace, I'm not going to lie. You probably won't believe me anyway. I was reading one night, I heard cats crying in pain. I found them..."

"You should have left them to die."

"They were thrown into the water, unconscious." I continue looking at the river.

"Oh..."

"Took them home. Kidd was badly injured, I almost lost him. Killer was badly hurt too, not as bad as Kidd."

"I know you would have worked hard to save him. You did the same for me..." Look at him, he runs his hand over his scar.

"You were my most difficulted and still are."

"Hey!"

I laugh, "but I was never going to give up on you. I didn't care how long it took me, I was making sure you stayed alive." I knitted my fingers with his, rested my head on his shoulder.

"You never did give up on me."

"I never will," look back at him, he smiles a little.

"Go on..." He looks out over the water.

"A few days later came home bugged. I treated their legs, feed them and went to bed."

"Did they -"

"No, they didn't do anything. Yet..."

"What?!"

"Let me finish. I woke up hearing voices. There they were, naked at the end of my bed. I figured out they were the cats I saved. They were going to leave, I said they could sleep with me. As in just sleeping. They had other ideas, no we didn't go any further. It was just kissing, then Kidd open one of his stitches. We went to bed."

"Shanks and the others turned up?"

"Yep, I guess you know the rest."

"And you quit your job for them. Why? It's the best vet clinic in town. And the best-paid one at that."

"Ace, I know nothing of the world of nekomata and inumimi. But they're not ferals, if they were they would have left by now. Ferals don't seek human contact."

"(Y/N) you live in the woods, away from human contact. If they wanted to they could have their way with you! And no one would hear!" He pulls away a bit.

"No one needs to hear... It's just between us three..."

"No, you didn't... Not both of them at the same time!" Ace's head falls into his hands.

"Well yeah, I didn't think they would both fit at first."

"TMI (Y/N)! TMI!" Ace freaks out.

"Oh but it's alright for you to tell me all about your sex life." Threw my hands in the air.

"It's mating thank you. I'm your big brother, I'm allowed to."

"Whatever," roll my eyes. "Let get back inside before Luffy eats everything."

"Right, let's go."

We made our way back to the house. "You better not change, just to make them happy. Or ignore your family and friends."

"Haha, I won't. I might lose a few friends though."

"Well, you are mating with ferals after all."

"Ace, can you do me a favour and not call them ferals please?"

He sighs, "fine but they're not allowed to call us names then."

"That's fair," I open the door.

"What are you staring at upper class?!" Kidd yells at Sabo.

"OI! Don't call Sabo upper class! He's not stuck up!" Walk-in with Ace beside me.

Ace was still pissed, still death glaring at Kidd and Killer. I nudge him to stop. "How about we all sit down. And have something to eat? I'll make some more food."

"I'll help you," Killer walked over to help.

"Thanks, Killer." I smile up at him. He smiled back, he was annoyed. His tail was out, it was flickering side to side.

~~~~

Killer and I place the rest of the food on the table. I could already see Luffy eyeing everything off.

"Luffy don't eat everything. If you're hungry afterwards, I'll make you something special."

"Shishishi, thanks, sister!"

Ace was eyeing Kidd and Killer off while eating. "Ace..."

"Quit eyeballing would ya!" Kidd snapped back.

"Kidd..." He grumbled went back to eating.

"So Sisa whda yay snalln fanny?"

"Swallow before you talk Luffy..." Sabo shakes his head.

Luffy swallows, "why do you smell funny?"

"She mated Luffy."

"Really? What both at the same time?"

Sabo spits out his coffee. "YOU WHAT?!"

I facepalm myself, gawd I hate Ace right now.

"Yep, same time Bros. Also -" With that the narcolepsy hits.

"Thank you narcolepsy!" Go back to eating, I can feel Kidd and Killer look at me. "What?"

"You told him we mated?" Kidd smirks.

"Yeah..."

"Said she's glad she lives in the woods. No one will hear her screams."

Turn to Ace, "I did not say that! I said 'no one needs to hear. It's just between us three!' Don't lie Ace!"

"Well, you are a moaner."

"Killer!"

"Were they bigger than your collection?" Luffy looks at me innocently.

"YOU LOOK THROUGH MY DRAWS!"

"I was looking for food."

"WHY WOULD I HIDE FOOD IN MY DRAWS!"

"You don't?"

"NO!"

"YOU MATED?!" Sabo shouts at me.

"YES, WE MATED! WE'VE ALREADY MATED THREE TIMES! AND WE'LL MATE AGAIN! NOW SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR GAWD DAMN FOOD!" I sat back down, finished eating.

"So were they bigger?"

"Nothing special for you!"

Luffy pouted, "noooo!"

"So were we bigger?" Kidd smirks

"Fuck off Kidd!"

"YOU MATED?!"

"Sabo we've moved on from that!" Oh, gawd...

Maybe them being friendly with each other is a bad idea...