Dad Calls 👨🏼‍🦳

Just as we were about to get into it, my phone rings. It's Dad's ringtone... I go to hop of Kidd, he pulls me back.

"Just ignored it," he holds on tighter.

"I can't, it's Dad. Uncle Shanks probably called him." Their ears went back. I pick up the phone, answered it. "Hey, Dad..."

"Put me on loudspeaker... Now..."

"Okay..." Put it on loudspeaker. "Okay, it's on."

"Where do I even start... (F/N)..." I could hear he was pissed and frustrated. "This was not how your Mother and I wanted you to find out."

"I'm not upset with you and Mum. If that's what you were worried about. I'm sorry you couldn't be yourselves."

"Sweetheart..."

"Hey, Mum."

"When Shanks rang I thought he was going to tell me you had a party. I wasn't expecting him to tell you had two... 'Males' living with you."

"At first they were cats. I'm was treating their injuries, still am. I only found out last night."

"They better be treating you right." I hear Mum growling in the background.

I couldn't help but laugh, "yes they are." Kidd pulls me back onto his lap.

Killer took the phone. "Don't worry Mr and Mrs Silvers we'll take good care of your daughter."

Meanwhile, Kidd's hand made its way up my leg. I slap it away.

"I'll tell you pair now if you leave a single scratch on my daughter. No one will find your bodies, not even Smoker will be able to find you." Dad

"Officer Smoker an inumimi?"

"Yes but that's not the point."

Kidd took the phone off of Killer. "Shanks has already threatened us. We're not going to hurt (Y/N)."

"That's good to hear."

I pulled Kidd's hand down a bit. "Hey, Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Did Uncle Shanks tell you how they protected earlier?"

"No? He told me they were the ones that saved you that night. What happen?"

"I'm back, with a new door!" Uncle Shanks called out.

"What does he mean new door?"

Uncle Shanks froze on the spot. "Well, there was 'someone' banging on the door. As I went to answer Kidd pulled me back. While Killer protected me. Uncle Shanks destroys the door! I mean Red, but Red is Uncle Shanks."

"SHANKS!"

Uncle Shanks takes the phone off me. "I thought my niece was being attacked. I brought a new door."

"We were in the kitchen talking!" I call out.

"They had her boxed in!"

"No, you had us boxed!"

"Enough you two! You pair are as bad as each other. Dobbing each other in. (Y/N) I trust you'll be responsible. Shanks..." Uncle Shanks jumps. "Don't break any more doors. Or the house for that matter."

"Yes Sir..."

"You pair enjoy yourselves. I love and miss you both."

"We love and miss you too Sweetheart."

"Behave, love you." Dad hung up, Uncle Shanks passed me the phone back.

"There the door's done." I look up to see Uncle Bec, finished fixing the door.