Over Protective 😠

"Remember to take two, three times a day."

"Okay, thank you again ~"

Pissing me the fuck off! She looks over at me, "grrr..."

"G-Goodbye..." She runs out the door. Good piss off.

"Kidd..." (Y/N) stares at me.

"What?! This is my home!"

She walks over, "I know you don't like strangers coming into our home. When I get enough money, I'll move the surgery into town."

"Good! I don't have to put up with their shit."

"I just have to find somewhere that'll let me rent and renovate. Then have someone check the place out. Then get my supplier to redirect the medication and supplies. Then I have to -"

"Fuck all this shit to treat the bastards?!"

"Yep, when I set my home surgery. I was working for Law. Everything was done quickly, everything got passed."

"Fine! Tell them to quit their fucking staring!"

"You need to stop too. That goes for you to Killer! I know you're looking in the window!"

I jump through the window. "You're getting more males than females."

"I can't help that."

"Yes, you can! Tell them to get lost!"

"Treat females only," I watch how the males eyeing her off. "No, more males!"

"I need to work. You don't need to be so protective. No one going to hurt me in my own home. With you guys around. Killer, you do need to put some pants on."

"Or at least change back." Heat comes down the stairs.

"My house, I'll do what I want."

"Whatever," he goes into the kitchen.

"Killer..."

I grab my pants off the chair. "You can't have people coming and going."

"Umm... I kinda need them to come and go. I'm a vet, patients come and go, so..."

"You know what I mean..."

"Uhh... My hours will be all over the place. When I get more patients it'll be more stable."

"You really think you're going to get more patients while we're here." Heat sits on the lounge.

"I'm getting more now than I did before."

"They'll run away."

"Hmmm... Since I don't have anyone at the moment ~" She storms over to him and grabs his wrist.

"What the hell?"

"I can attend to your bandages, come on ~"

"Fuck no! Kidd! Killer! Get your mate away from me!"

"Come on, if you be a good boy I'll give you a treat ~"

"Fuck off!" She pulls him away.

"Who are we beating?" I turn to Killer

"We can't, (Y/N) will get in trouble."

"No, she won't. The next male comes in an hour."

"We'll scare him off." I'm sick of them coming here. Lock in the room with her.

"(Y/N) won't be happy."

"So what!" I don't care, should be female-only patients.

"Before he comes, we'll mark her."