Milking It 🤕

I woke the next morning, Killer's head on my chest. Kidd's on my stomach, they're so cute! I run my hands through their hair, their ears flicker. Awe so adorable! I lay in bed, didn't want to move in case I woke them up.

As I play with their hair, I can't help but wonder. Why didn't Mum and Dad tell me they were Nekos. Who else do I know that is! Is there any Inumimi? Do they fight like cats and dogs?

Look down at them, they look so peaceful. Can't help but smile. I think about the first time I saw the little Neko boys. One was blonde, messy hair. The other dark red hair was messy and spikey... No... No... It can't be them? Can it? Surely they would of remember me? Then again I have changed a lot. Maybe if I wore my jacket from that night. Wait the flowers they gave me! Mum dried them out, put them in resin so I could keep them. I'll ask them after breakfast! Probably after lunch... Since doesn't look like they're waking up anytime soon.

- Time Skip To Lunch -

Look over to my clock, it was now 12 o'clock. Just been laying here thinking about all this. How crazy this is. They saved me as a kid and I saved them.

I'm pulled from my thoughts, as I hear groaning. Look down, see them looking up at me. "Good morning you pair. Sleep well?" I smile at them both.

Kidd grumbles and laid back down. He holds me tighter and nuzzles into me. Killer says good and does the same.

"You realise it's 12 o'clock yeah?" Their ears prick up.

"What you're saying is you're late for work." Kidd sits up and Killer follows.

"No, I'm not late. I didn't get a call, so I'm good." I sit up across my legs.

"What do you do for work? Obviously, you're a vet. Don't you have to work a set amount of days?" Killer asks

"I use to when I first started. Not so much now. Clinics ring me when they're overbooked. Or when someone sick and on holidays. Most times I work at my friend's clinic. They're always overbooked, plus he pays well."

"Why don't you work there full time?" Kidd asks.

"I'm sorta am? I'm just not always there. I mostly do rescues. Like the other day, Law got a call about two savage cats. Turns out it was just to get Law out there."

"You mean the crazy cat lady on fourth street?" Killer asks

"Yep, that's her. Law gets me to go, cause she hates me, haha."

"Yeah... We might have been those savage cats." Killer looks away.

"She shouldn't have tried to grab us! There's no way I'm living with some crazy cat lady!" Kidd shouted.

"I don't think the cats she has like her, haha. Each time the door opens they burst out into the street. Poor little guys." I do feel sorry for them, being trap in with her.

Killer hops up and stretches. Woo man he is muscular. "Like what you see?" He looks back at me through his bangs. Kidd gets up and does the same thing. In the process hurts himself. Gawd he's still hot.

"Yeah... You're both hot, well built."

"You think we're hot, and well built huh?" Kidd comes up to me, I could feel my face heat up.

"I'm going to go make lunch." Killer walks out.

"O-oh okay..." I replied.

Kidd smirks at me and walks out. I'm so glad I didn't get called in today. First I need to cool off, definitely a shower.

- Back And Forth Between Kidd And Killer -

Grab some fry pans, bacon, eggs, and a few other things. It'll be a late breakfast, she doesn't seem too bothered.

Last night...

"Oi! You making lunch or not?" Kidd comes down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm making it." I started making lunch.

"About last night..." He leans up against the kitchen wall.

"Surprise me too. She was willing to go further. With both of us too. She was until you hurt yourself."

"Fuck you! Maybe you shouldn't have taken her."

"She didn't complain, she seems to enjoy herself more with me." I started making the batter for the pancakes.

"Only cause she wasn't with me long enough!"

- Kidd -

We've never met a girl who was game enough to take both of us. A human girl that is, closest we've been is the twins. But they only wanted to fuck in the same room.

"Even if we did go further, not like she would be able to handle us."

"She wanted to, I don't see why we wouldn't."

"Don't be stupid Kidd, we're much stronger than her. She's just a human."

"So I guess that's a no for sex then?" We turn around to see (Y/N) on the stairs.

"Yes." - "No."

She giggles, "I won't lie. I was a little worried last night. The only reason that I've never been with a guy. Especially two at once."

"You're a virgin?" Killer asks

"Only cause Dad and Uncle Shanks threaten every guy I've dated. We'll get into it, then they'll freak out and run." She walks down and stands at the breakfast bench.

Great that's all we need the Red Fur Pack on our tails. It's bad enough her father Silvers Rayleigh.

"Killer do you want help?" She walks over and places her hand on his arm. Fucking bastard!

"I would like that."

- Killer -

I can feel Kidd's eyes on the back of my head. I know (Y/N) likes me more the Kidd.

"Kidd, you okay? You look tense, is your arm causing you pain?" See (Y/N) gently touching his arm.

"I can handle it."

"If it gets too much, let me know. I give you some pain killers."

"I will," he look over to me smirking.

Two can milk this. I go to reach for the measuring cup, hiss in pain. (Y/N) comes over, "I'm okay." Look down at her, she looks over my arm.

"Let me take over. I don't want you to strain yourself." She takes over the pancakes.

"(Y/N) you're so kind." I start on the bacon.

"Mmmm... Cats tend to milk their injuries. You pair wouldn't be milking it, would you?"

Shit...

"I thought so," she starts giggling.

- Kidd/Killer -

'So much for milking it...'